15||Sacrifices

~~~

~~~

Stiles and Valerie left home after not getting any new information about Scott, Isaac or Derek. Valerie still had a wailing pit in her stomach that could not settle down.

Stiles had faith and kept reminding his sister that everything would be okay, everything would be fine but she didn't have any faith, she was deeply afraid.

She had just gotten home, and she was on the verge of breaking, she held it in though.

Stop thinking, they're fine.

Her brother led her up her room making sure she safely made it to her room.

"Do you need anything?" Stiles asked his twin sister as she slowly shook her head. "Knock on my door if you need anything, and if you leave the house also tell me, okay?"

It was almost as if Valerie was lost of words she looked up at her brother and deeply inhaled before saying a small "Okay."

Stiles slowly left her room closing the door behind him leaving Valerie by her self, she quit enjoyed being left alone, mostly to think, or do homework, or anything. Valerie set by the edge of her bed playing with her fingers, she was out of her mind. Just then her phone started ringing.

Valerie looked at the screen on her phone and saw her best friends name pop up on the screen 'Lydia' Valerie quickly slid her finger across the screen before bringing the phone up to her ear. "Hey, Lydi-"

"Val, I don't know what to do I didn't kill him, I just found him like that and-" Lydia sobbed whispered into her phone.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Where are you, who did you find?" Valerie asked as she quickly got up from her bed, she walked over to her closet swinging a jacket over her arms.

"Thats the problem, I don't know who it is." Lydia whispered softly.

"Okay, just calm down, where are you?" Valerie asked.

"Community pool." Lydia said.

"Okay i'm on my way, don't move just stay there." Valerie said as she hung up, she opened the door to her room and almost tip toed out to not disturb her. brother, she quickly made it to the front door and grabbed the keys to her car and quietly shut the door behind her.

...

"Lydia? Lydia!" Valerie said as she parked outside the community pool, she ran over to the strawberry blonde that was scared.

"He's over there." Lydia whispered as she pointed over at the young man that was sitting in the life's guard chair, his neck was covered in blood, which means he was chocked to death.

"Oh God." Valerie whispered at the horrific scene she quickly walked away with Lydia to a corner where the body wasn't visible to their eyes.