The hero is a ghost

Start from the beginning

That ghost came to seek revenge on Shen Wanwan, saying that Shen Wanwan helped her enemy.

That ghost couldn't get close to Shen Wanwan, so he was about to kill her to give Shen Wanwan a warning.

She jumped from the roof of the teaching building, she was conscious, but could not control her body.

The brain burst is her last feeling.

Before losing consciousness, she seemed to see the crowd, standing in the middle of the night.

If, if time can come again, she will not regret approaching Shen Wanwan.

After receiving the plot and memories, Tian Mi was a little speechless.

Just stared blankly at the ceiling fan on the ceiling.

After a long time, Tian Mi said softly: "It's a really exciting task~"

She really felt very exciting, and she felt extremely excited.

She has always liked watching horror movies and horror novels.

She was really not afraid of being able to enter such a world this time, but rather looked forward to it.

Looking forward to hell!

Regarding Tian Mi's state of excitement, 0051 has nothing to say, but gently reminds Tian Mi: "Host, let's take a look at the current situation first."

Tian Mi blinked and thought about it.

Situation?

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Group Pet Eldest Lady, She Just Wants To Be A Salted Fish (1 week ago)
My Backyard is the Tang Dynasty (1 week ago)
Pat Me Please (1 week ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 341: The hero is a ghost (2)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 341: The hero is a ghost (2)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At this time, it was when the host was entangled by the ghost looking for a substitute.

The heroine and the male lead did not know each other.

Tian Mi shrugged: "This situation is pretty good! The male and female protagonists have not yet known each other. As long as I buy the piece of black jade before the female protagonist, I can seize the opportunity!"

0051 Black Line: "This is not what the Lun family said, what the Lun family said is, host, you are hitting a ghost at this time~"

Tian Mi nodded, disapproving: "Isn't there still Shen Wanwan, right then, let Shen Wanwan take that ghost."

"But why before entering the mission world, the body that I saw was clearly sixteen or seventeen years old and still wearing a school uniform, and here, the body is already twenty years old?"

"Because the difficulty of the mission chosen by the host is different, the time to enter the mission world is different."

Tian Mi nodded clearly: "In other words, if I choose the three-star mission, I will come when the body is sixteen or seventeen? If I choose the nine-star mission, maybe, When I came over, it happened that the body was controlled by the ghost who was looking for Shen Wanwan's revenge to jump off the building?"

0051 nodded: "It can be understood so!"

Tian Mi, who understood it, no longer struggled with this problem. Since the system is so regulated, it is useless for her to struggle again.