004

C h a p t e r   4

{The party}

{song#3: urs by NIKI}

I arrived at school, this time being much more prepared for anything that happens to me, due to the red card. Alia decided to wake up early and go to school, which I thought was very weird, but I shrugged it off. I arrived at school, but suddenly heard Alia's voice, making me slowly look around the corner and saw a sight which was very surprising. I saw her and Kavin talking to each other and it looked like they were flirting causing me to gag, what is she doing with him? Did she somehow meet him yesterday when she was out. I sighed and grabbed my stuff I needed for class before heading there. I sat next to Gorya and we discussed about random topics before the teacher arrived and class started. 

It was finally lunch and again, Alia was nowhere to be seen. Me and Gorya were walking towards the cafeteria before we felt a bunch of water being dropped on us. We looked up and saw Jane and her gang, making me and Gorya angry. They literally ruin everything.

"I heard you two got the red card. You definitely deserve it. Also you know P'Mira, for some reason her and P'Ren invited you to her welcome back party. Also the theme is casual, so thankfully you don't need to buy a dress with the money you don't have."

Her and her gang started laughing before leaving. Me and Gorya decided it would be better if we headed to the rooftop instead of the cafeteria, so we did. I then heard Gorya start screaming.

"THIS SCHOOL IS MAD. EVERYONE IS CRAZY."

I decided to join in, as it seemed to help Gorya.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE FOR ONCE."

Suddenly me and Gorya heard a voice, making me and her get into a fighting stance.

"It was so quiet before you two came here."

We heard Ren say, looking like he just woke up, but he still looked perfectly fine.

"We came here because it isn't safe for us to be in the cafeteria anymore because of your stupid leader."

Gorya said rolling her eyes and she was about to leave until Ren grabbed her and covered her mouth with his hand. Two girls ran up the stairs and yelled to Ren,

"Have you seen two girls here P'Ren?!"

"No, it's just me up here, now go and let me be alone!"

The two girls ran away as soon as he said that. Ren backed away from Gorya and went to sit down, eating a piece of bread which I suspected was his lunch.

"So I guess we three will be spending a lot of time together now?"

Gorya nodded and I shook my head signaling no and sighed.

Me and Gorya ended up leaving the rooftop, so we could make it to our next class. We quietly and sneakily ended up making it to our next class and made it through the rest of the day with no one doing anything bad to us, which was a miracle. Me and Gorya also decided to go to P'Mira's welcome back party, since Gorya knows her a bit. I have seen her on the news a lot when I was living in France but never got to formally meet her. Me and Gorya headed home and decided to get ready and then meet up to go to the party. I decided to put on a short sleeves white top, jean shorts and a flannel flowy blue long sleeves shirt which I kept unbuttoned. I exited my room and then saw that Alia's room was closed making me knock on her door which she gave me a small "huh". 

"Where were you all of today huh? Also last night?"

"Oh uh I was in class, just really busy. And last night I was just by the lake, didn't really do anything and came back pretty quickly but you were already asleep at that time."