Jasper looked over from where he was writing a letter to his siblings. "Mate, you really should stop staring at that book. You look horrible."

"Thanks?"

Jasper put down his quill, and said, "I meant you look exhausted. I understand that you're worried about exams, and I get the reason now, but you can't overwork yourself. Have you even been sleeping?"

"Mhm."

"That's so convincing." Jasper mumbled, sarcastically as an older Hufflepuff passed them talking about misplacing her potion.

Astronomy went okay. It wasn't Jasper's strongest subject, but he had a good feeling that Penelope was going to get an O because Penelope had always had high marks in this class, and it was her favourite.

Charms worked out fine. Dorothy had used a bit too much force to float her feather at one point, that it flew up to the ceiling, and almost broke a light. Harry had no idea how she did that, as a feather was not capable of breaking things, but Dorothy could do anything.

Jasper on the other hand was concerned about Harry as he looked like a zombie.

"One...more...exam...just...one...more..." Harry was whispering to himself deliriously as he stared at his History Of Magic textbook.

Gifford slowly looked over to Jasper who was staring at his friend with worry. "Is he...okay?"

"Definitely not." Jasper sighed. Harry wasn't even aware that they were having a conversation about him, and they were in the same room!

Later that day (or well, night as the twins, and Harry were already asleep), Jasper was looking through his desk for a quill, but couldn't find one so he opened Harry's desk as he was sure he would have one, but something else caught his eye.

It was a potion bottle half filled with a liquid that was a mix of blue, and green in colour.

Jasper stared at it, quizzically, and picked it up. He grabbed his wand that was on his desk, and said, "Lumos."

The small label on the potion got lit up by the wand light, and Jasper squinted to read:

Wide-Eye Potion

Jasper murmured a rude word under his breath, went over to Harry's bed, and opened the curtains to see him awake reading his History Of Magic textbook. "Warbeck!"

Harry looked over, surprised by the curtains being opened, and the use of his last name. "Er...are we on a last name basis now or something–"

Jasper held up the bottle. "What are you doing?! What are you thinking? Drinking this so you don't sleep, I don't care how worried you are about exams you need to sleep!" Jasper whispered, harshly.

Harry was staring at the bottle, but looked back to Jasper. "I can't sleep!"

"Yeah, I wonder why!" Jasper said, giving the potion bottle a little shake.

Harry shook his head, as he closed his History book. "You don't understand."

"Look, you told me you're worried about school because of that stupid teacher you had while you were in elementary, but you can't–"

"Me not sleeping has nothing to do with that teacher or the exams." Harry sighed.

Jasper stopped, and he gave Harry a confused look. "Then what's it about?"

Harry was quiet, fiddling with the corner of his blanket. "It's more the fact that I don't want to sleep than I can't. I don't...I don't want to have nightmares."

Freaks: Year OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara