chapter 24

" Tell me the plan again please" Sero ask Izuku while all of them were hiding behind some bushes. Not the best spot but it was all they could think of at the moment.

Izuku row his eyes. " I repeat, for like 4th time' you go behind him, put the cloth on his mouth and boom, It's done. What don't you understand?" He ask sarcastically.

" Well, for starters, how am I suppose to snuck behind him"

" Just walk up to him normally. That way he won't expect it. He'll think you're probably just passing by or you just want to talk to him about something. " Izuku explain.

" You scare me" Sero point out.

" As i should be, now go and do your job. We won't let him kill you if you fail . So don't be so worked up." Izuki slightly pushed him towards Katsuki's direction.

" Jeez, okay I'm going" Sero sigh and did just what Izuku told him to.

" I can't watch" Izuku covered his eyes as to not look.

"Oh! He did it!" Tsu comment.

" Wait that for real worked out?" Izuki put his hands away, to see Sero who's now carrying an unconscious Katsuki.

" Did you send my lover there not even expecting the plan to work?" Shoto say deadpanned

" Whaaaaaa of course not" Izuku say skipping towards Sero. " Plus does it matter? It worked out in the end."

They brought Katsuki to his room so no one will get suspicious or see them.
" What now?" Sero ask.

" Can you show me his right shoulder?" Tsu ask.

" Sure" Izuku say and pull his husband shirt to the side.

" Was this always here?" She ask about a strange looking tattoo.

" Hmm, o don't think so" Izuku shook his head. " He does have tattoos but i don't remember this one"

" Then it must be the seal. Step aside" Tsu told them. " I will try to undo it but you all must not look. It could get abit too bright for your eyes." She warned them.

Listening to her instructions they all turn around and even closed theirs eyes.

She began quietly to mutter things to herself that no one could understand.
While doing so the room was getting brighter and brighter. Until it was too much.

" Fuck, just closing the eyes doesn't work anymore" Sero say while covering his eyes with his hands.

" Agree" Todoroki nod doing the same. Not that anyone could see him.

Izuku also covered his eyes. And soon enough the light was gone. " Is it done?" The greenette ask.

" Yeah" Tsu responded panting " I feel so exhausted. He must of been under that spell for a long time." She mumble the last part.

" He was" Izuku confess. " At first i thought he just lose interest in me. But then i met you and you give me hope that i for once was wrong." Izuku give her one of the happiest smiles he had. "I'm really glad i met you" he hug her.

She return the hug. " I'm glad too"

" * Cough * *cough* All that is sweet but.... how long will he be like that?" Sero ask pointing down at Bakugou.

" Oh, right" Tsu remembered.
"Probably for the rest of the day, until tomorrow. Or by supper. Whichever it is he isn't waking up soon" She shrug shoulders.

" Ah, i see, i see" Sero say while nodding. " So i have until supper to get my shit and leave"

" What- why would you leave?" Izuku ask.

" Cuz i don't want my head cut off, duh. One king already wants my head i don't need second."

"Who-"

" My dad" Shoto interrupt Izuku.
" He probably suspects us, but since Sero is really good at his job he can't fire or execute him without a reason. Plus he has no real evidence."

Izuku tilt his head. " Then won't it be better if stays here? Safe?"

" And also away from Shoto" Hanta add. " I prefer being by his side, sorry Izuku"

" Nah i get you" Izuku smile. " Then, since this is over with. Let's go and see what Mina and the team has found"

OMG GUYS THE BOOK HAS ALMOST 10K READS!!!

Are y'all fr rn?! I haven't even finished the book yet😭

Thank you, to everyone who read it now and will read it in the future. It really brings me joy to write even if I'm not that good at it. Your support means alot.♡

I hope you enjoy the chapter!
Love ya and stay safe!~¤♡¤~