Part 19 Overprotective

Start from the beginning

Miss Rexi walks up to us "What's going on..?" I ask seeing Reekid really scared Miss Rexi looks down before looking at me "The demons are coming over here tonight..." she said Skeleton's eyes widened. 

"WHAT!!!" I said in a shout Miss Rexi nodded "Don't worry Wither we're gonna take them down the good thing is that they haven't found us so we need to kill them before they do..." she said looking at Reekid who's still scared. 

My heart started pounding I can't leave Skeleton here that nightmare that he told my 2 days ago still bothers me I turn to Skeleton, I can tell in his eyes that he doesn't want me to leave him again. 

I did told him that his nightmare bothers me because he thinks I'm gonna die which I'm not going to die but, he doesn't want to be left alone I turn back to Miss Rexi she turn back towards me "What should I do I don't wanna leave Skeleton again..." I said. 

"Well you can bring him but, it could be risky..." Miss Rexi said Skeleton really wants to be with me he agrees with me "Please Miss Rexi, I really want to stay with him I know he can protect me please let me come with him I really don't wanna be alone..." Skeleton said. 

Miss Rexi thinks about this but, than she smiles at us "Wither, Skeleton, I know your love is very strong so you can come with us Skeleton..." Miss Rexi said smiling Skeleton smiles before hugging me I hug back. 

"Thanks, Miss Rexi when are we leaving..?" I ask tilting my head to right "I don't know yet but, all of us are going to kill the demons we already did the training so you guys are all set..." Miss Rexi said smiling. 

I smile back at her before she went to Reekid me and Skeleton smile at each other with a smile before I gently place my left hand under his chin and we gently lean in and our lips met as we started kissing each other.  

Skeleton gently place his hands on my hips as we're kissing each other I sigh when I felt his hands on my hips we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with a smile "Skelly if we go out there fighting the demons I want you to remember your training and stya with me at all cost okay...." I said softly. 

"Okay, I promise...." Skeleton said softly we both smile at each other before we walk to the others we're all set to fight the demons I know I better be careful with my hacks I don't wanna pass out again and Skeleton knows that but, I told him that I'm not gonna pass out as I'm with him all the time. 

Once the sun went down we carefully walk out and started searching for the demons we decided to spit up into two "So, Skeleton are you gonna get kill by the demons..?" Pigman ask with a grin. 

Skeleton turns away I gently take his left hand "Leave him alone Pigman!" I shouted before we both walk away until we didn't see Pigman "Don't listen to him you're not gonna die on my watch I can protect you..." I said softly as I'm comforting him. 

"I know you'll protect him but, what if you pass out or my nightmare will come true..?" Skeleton ask softly as he's looking at me I gently place my right hand under his chin and slowly lift it up to my level. 

"Skelly, I'm not gonna die like what happened in your nightmare there is no way I'm going down with a fight you just need to remember your training if I do pass out I want you to get Herobrine as fast as you can I know you can do this...." I said softly. 

I notice that Skeleton is about to have tears so I gently move him closer to me "I love you Skelly, I'm not leaving you alone you mean everything to me you care about me when I first came here and even tho Enderman is my best friend you Skelly are my bestest friend I ever had until we started falling in love but, this time I really started to become very overprotective of you and I never let anyone hurt you or say mean things to you Skelly when you told me when you have a big crush on me I never thought you felt this way towards me (I started having tears coming down my eyes) I know you really don't wanna lose me but, I don't wanna lose you *sob* I really love you Skelly...." I said softly as I started sobbing as tears came down my eyes.