Chapter 12

Rigden's Point Of View.

"Please tell me that you are lying"

"I've made it clear Rigden. We are over now. I found someone better and I don't want to see you anymore"

"Please don't go. Please stay with me"

"Leave me alone"

"Tshogay...Tshogay...", And as I opened my eyes, I realized I was literally dreaming about what happened 3 years ago. Why am I still dreaming about that girl when all she did was just leave me when I gave her my all.

"I'll forget about you very soon", I said as I wiped the little tears on my eyes.

After few hours: Early in the morning around 9am.

As always I was seated on my wheel chair and was looking through the hospital window. Ever since I woke up from the comma, I never really went out of this room. I have been here since 6 months and it's suffocating. Many doctors came and tried to take me outside but I was too reluctant. Most of them were too scared because of my aggressive nature.

"Hiii, good morning", Arya was cheerful as always. No matter how much I shout, how much I talk rudely with her and no matter how much I torture her... She is still very reluctant to leave me alone. But she cannot change the fact that my whole life has changed. She can never bring back the old Rigden she knew and I knew. It's been ages since I lost my true self. As the days are passing, I am forgetting about how the old Rigden actually looked.

"Hmmm, you won't greet me back right? Huh, I got the most reluctant and nosy patient", she sighed and came closer to me.

"And I got the most reluctant and nosiest doctor", I rolled my eyes.

"Well, thank God you know it. So no use of arguing with me. Just follow my instructions and you'll be able to walk again. Actually you'll run", she rolled my wheel chair towards the door.

"Where the hell are you taking me? Just stop rolling the damn wheel chair", I shouted.

"Madam, he never went out of this room for the last 6 months. He becomes too aggressive. I think it's not a good idea", the nurse frowned. Many medical personnels are afraid of me for my ruthless behavior, but she is the first one to ever not listen to what I said.
After all she is Arya.

"Haha, don't worry. If he is a monster, I can activate my beast mode too", she laughed and took me towards the hospital terrace.

"Here we are", she stopped the wheel chair and walked few steps Infront me.

"Hmmm...ha. You can feel the freshness of the wind and the warmth of the sun, right? It's just another blessing to be able to feel this kind of a thing. You've always locked yourself in that small room and never saw the beauty that existed since the last 6 months. Don't you think sometimes, just coming outside and letting everything you have in your mind go away as the wind blows exactly like this? Don't you think just feeling the warmth of the sun will make you feel warm and gives you a strength to fight? You've been running away from this for 6 months and I guess even before but now it's time, you let go of all the bad memories  and all the bad times and just focus on good things that is happening right now and that will probably happen in future", she said and turned around to face me.

For a moment, I thought whatever she said was right. Until how far will I run away from my past? No matter how much I run, my past will eventually find a way to reach me. As a matter of fact, we can never run away from our past, but we can always choose to make ourselves strong enough to make ourselves worthy and happy.

"Hey...what are you thinking?", she asked.

"Nothing", I said.

"Huh, nothing. All you say is nothing", she mocked and I gave her a death stare.

"Don't you think you are getting in my personal space? I told you I don't wanna come here, but you took me here. You never listen to your patient and always makes me angry. If I complain to your senior, you'll be doomed", I threatened her.

"Aii huh, that same old drama", she bent down and smiled looking at me.

"For a matter of fact, I know you'll never do it. I've known you for so long, I know your tantrums. And even if you do it, for what reason will they sue me? Will you sue me for treating you? Will you sue me for doing my job? If you complain about me with these silly reasons, I'll be promoted. So I think you should do it", she laughed.

"Still then, you are getting in my personal space", I said in a rude tone. But I was just pretending to be rude and I don't know why?

"My dear friend, there is no personal space when it comes to a doctor and patient relationship, and more over when they are friends", she smiled and sat down beside me but I didn't say anything.

"Ma'am, why are you sitting on the floor? And here's what you've told me to bring and it was so hard hiding it from your senior", the nurse came with a balck plastic.

"Come come, sit down", she said.

"Madam, can you pinch me?", the nurse said in a low voice but I heard her anyway.

"But why?", She said and pinched her.

"Ah..., It hurts", she shouted.

"I have been taking care of his medicines since the day one and I've never seen him so calm before. He never really wanted to come outside but today, he came. It's like a dream", she said in a low voice but audible enough to be heard.

"Well, it's because he never really met a beautiful doctor like me. Men will be men you know. They all like beautiful women", Arya said and both of them giggled in low voice.

"What the hell did you just say? Huh, men will be men? And beautiful...you?", I sighed.

"Argh...I think I should go", the nurse got up and started running away after seeing that I was pissed off.

"Eeesshh... don't you think you are too honest?", She  gave me a side eye stare.

I didn't say anything.

"You shouldn't say ugly to someone who is not that good looking. Sometimes you can just lie and say that they are beautiful", she pouted.

"Okay, you are beautiful", I snapped her.

"Huh, what's the point now? I already know you are lying", she sighed and took out two cheese burgers from the black plastic.

"Here, It's for you", she said and handed me the burger.

"Wow, don't you think being a doctor you shouldn't allow your patients to eat this unhealthy stuffs", I said.

"Sometimes, it's good to try new things. And don't tell anyone about it", she awkwardly smiled.

"I'll definitely tell everyone", I said as I took a bite of the burger.

"Huh, grr..err", she gave me a slight stare and smiled at me the right moment.

After this long, I finally don't feel lonely. It's good to have someone talking to you after being in a silence for so long. As she said, it's good to come outside and feel the nature. 'Nature heals everything', someone said and I guess it's true.

Actually, Arya is very beautiful inside and out. I just like to tease her. I like the fact that someone can actually be more reluctant than me and no matter how much I push her away, she always finds a way to be near me. She knows that somewhere deep within, I don't want to be alone and lonely.

"Hey...hey...see that one...there are so many birds", she pointed towards a flock of birds.

"Isn't that amazing", she shook my hands in excitement.

"Yeah yeah", I sighed.

"Heh, just eat. You are so boring", she said and blah blah blah...she kept on talking.