Chapter 4

Arya's Point Of View.

"Hey, what were you two talking yesterday? I mean I happen to see you two laughing when I was heading home", I asked to Rigden.

"Well, it was a casual talk. She is sweet", he said.

"Hmm...she is. She is my first ever female friend", I said.

"Hey Soyang, Good morning. Hi Wangmo, sup? Good morning Zayden", I said as I passed by few girls. Rigden looked kind of confused and amazed.

"Are you alright?", he placed his hands on my forehead and checked my temperature.

"Ofcourse, I'm fine", I said.

"Really? I don't think you are alright. What is Hi, Sup, good morning and all? You never greeted anyone till now", his expression was kind of gross.

"I'm trying to be nice to all the people. I look sweet, right?", I smiled.

"Sweet? You kidding me? You look more of dangerous", he laughed.

"Hey, you disrespectful person. Come here....come here", I said and he started running away. I chased him and it went till like that. We are slowly becoming best friends again like before. I hope he'll start liking me.
###################################
Tshogay's Point Of View.

I don't know why, since the day I saw him I couldn't control my heart from loving him. He is sweet and takes care of me. He is gentle and always makes me feel warm. Am I really into him? And even now, I'm waiting for him to come in the class so that I can talk with him, and see him smile again. I never felt such things before. It's my first time. Yes...I got my first love. He is my first love.

But, as I saw him coming with Arya...I felt like they like each other. They have known each other for so long and Arya is such a wonderful and cool girl. He must probably like her. Even right now, they are so playful and comfortable with each other. I should control my feelings because I Don't want to come between them. Arya came first in his life, I shouldn't be a third wheel.

###################################
Rigden's Point Of View.

As soon as I entered the class, I saw Tshogay talking so comfortable with some other guy. She was all smiling while talking with him. But why didn't I like it? We only met few days ago. We are not that close. Is it that I have already fallen for her? Do I really like her?

"Hey, Arya. Hey Rigden", she said. "Hi", I was cold towards her. From her expression towards my answer, I knew she noticed I wasn't in a mood.
She didn't say anything.

"Rigden? What was that? Why were you so cold towards her?", Arya whispered.

"Was I? I don't think she and I are close enough to always smile and do that and this every day", I said. Woah...I was really angry. Is it a sign of a jealousy?

"Still then you shouldn't be like this to a sweet girl like her. Look at her, she was just so happy a moment ago. Now you made her upset", she said and I realized I was wrong. I was really too harsh on her.

The classes got over and while I was heading to my music room for a practice, Arya called me.

"Umm... actually I heard people are gonna display fireworks today near this college area. So can we do it together. I wanna do it with you", she smiled.

"Umm? Sure...but be on time. If you are late, I'm gonna do it with other", I patted her head.

"Umm... I'll be on time", she smiled.

As she went happily pass me, I took a deep sigh. "I wish she forgets me soon. I hope she finds someone better, someone who will love her back", I said and headed my way.
###################################
Narrator's Point Of View.

Arya wanted to make Rigden see her as a girl, a soft and kind hearted girl whom he wants to protect. And for that she has to look delicate. So she took help from one of her cousins and put on some make up. Well, it was her first time putting on a make up and dressing like an actual girl. She looked pretty though. As she was on her way to college, she saw one lady all in blood at the corner of the road. It seemed like she was run down by the car. But the people around her were so modernized that instead of helping that lady, they were making videos of her in pain. She immediately rushed to help her.

"Are you okay? Don't worry, I've called the ambulance. They will reach here soon", she said and tried to block the blood from oozing more.

"Hey, are you all even a human? Instead of helping her, you all are just busy trying to gain few likes on social media. Hey stop it. Put your phones down, god damn", she shouted. Few people looked guilty but few were still recording everything on camera.

The ambulance came amd she accompanied the lady to Hospital. While she was filling up the form and other formalities, the family of the injured lady came.

"Thank you so much young lady for saving my wife. If it weren't for you, I don't know what would have happened to her. We'll do anything to repay your kindness",  the husband said.

"It's okay sir. Just make sure she is okay. I'll visit her tomorrow", I said. Just then I remembered about the plans I had with Rigden. I looked at the watch and I was an hour late. He must be really mad or he would have just left. I immediately ran towards the college.
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)

"Why is she taking a lot of time? She should be here by now. Will she be okay? I hope she is safe", Rigden thought in his mind.

Just then he saw Tshogay standing all alone. In his eyes, she looked so pretty that he couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey, why are you here all alone?", Rigden Interrupted. "Oh...hah. No specific reason", she replied.

"Well, about this morning... I'm sorry. I was little off", he said.

"It's okay I don't mind", she smiled.

"You are sweet", he said.

"Everybody says that...haha jokes apart", she laughed.

"But why are you alone? I saw you few moments ago and you were alone too", she said.

"I'm waiting for Arya. We planned to display the fireworks together. But I don't know why she is taking so much time", he said.

"You must like her a lot. She is wonderful", Tshogay added.

"Wait wait...I like her but not that way. She is my best friend. I know she is wonderful and kind of cool but she is not someone whom I want to share romantic feelings", he said and it kind of made Tshogay Happy. She adored both Rigden and Arya and didn't want to come in between them, but now that she knows he doesn't like her that way, she can now relax.

"Then, what's your type?", she said.

"You...", he said but right at that moment all the fireworks were displayed in the sky and Tshogay couldn't hear.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you", she said.

"Nothing, let's display the fireworks together ", he smiled.

"Hmm... I'm excited", she giggled.

"1, 2, 3...", and as the fireworks displayed in the sky, Rigden finally realized he like this new girl.

"It's beautiful, right?", She said and smiled looking at the sky.

"Hmm... It's very beautiful", he smiled looking at her.

Right at the moment, Arya saw the fireworks in the sky and at a few distance she saw Rigden smiling at Tshogay. She looked at her dress which were covered in blood and thought, she would never be able to do anything right. She could do nothing but stare at him from Behind.