Chapter 6

Tshogay's Point Of View.

What happened to you Tshogay? Why did you cry infront of him? It was clear that you love him too. But why do I want to be greedy just for this once? He loves me and I love him too.

While I was lost in my thoughts, I got a message from Arya. She has written to meet her near the recreational park.
###################################

Arya's Point Of View.

Today I want to make everything clear with her. I have to know what's going on between Rigden and Tshogay.

"Arya. You called me, what's the matter?", Tshogay reached.

"Umm...Hi. How are you feeling now? Yesterday I saw you crying in the rain. Is everything okay?", I asked.

"Yeah... I'm okay", she faked a smile.

"Oh my god I can't believe you. Why are so good at hiding your feelings? I can see through you okay. You are not okay. I don't like people who fakes their emotions. Just be honest", I shouted.

"Yes... I'm not okay. I thought I would be okay but I'm not", she cried.

"You like Rigden, right?", My voice got shaky.

She said nothing but stare at me with her tearful eyes.

"Don't worry. I told him that I don't like him. I don't want to come in between two friends. Please take care of him", she said.

"Huh, you are so annoying. You know that right, Tshogay?", I sighed.

"Why are you so kind? Why would you sacrifice your love for me? You love him and for now I have also understood that he loves you too. All these years, I loved him so much but he never loved me back. He never looked at me that way. But Incase of you, It's different. I can see in his eyes, god damn. He really loves you. I can see that he is happier when he's with you, I can see that you make him want to protect you. All this time, he was waiting for you to come in his life. It's not about who loved him first. It's about whom he loves back. And he chose you. For him I'm just a friend", I said and few tickles of tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Arya...what are you saying?", Tshogay held my shoulder in disbelief.

"I don't want to be a villain in someones story.", I wiped my tears. And she looked confused.

"Huh, you are so stupid. I can't believe my stupid friend fell in love with a stupid girl like you", I sighed.

"Well I'm saying that you should let him know that you like him too. Don't worry about me okay? I know he never loved me. And I know how it feels when the one you love doesn't feel the same way for you. I don't want my bestfriend's love stroy to remain incomplete. I don't want him to go through the same heartbreak I have been through. Just take care of him like I do. Infact more than me. Just love him more than me. You will do that for me, right?", I became sober.

"Thank you so much Arya. Thank you", she cried and hugged me.

"It's okay, it's okay. Huh, I don't know since when did I become so kind", I joked and she laughed.

"Actually you have always been kind. It's just that your way of showing kindness is different. I'm just so lucky to have met you. Thank you for being my friend ", she said.

"Well... I'm not used to such compliments and I don't like cheesy talks. I should better go", I laughed slightly. Huh, this girl is too soft and kind. No wonder he likes her.

"Hey... he's coming here. Just tell him, okay ", I smiled and went pass Rigden.

"Hey dude, best of luck. Don't make her cry, and if she cheats on you...just tell me. I'll break her legs", I gave him a high five.

"Arya, you are the best woman in my life. Thank you", she patted my head and went towards Tshogay.

I continued my walk and at some point I turned around to look at him. They were hugging each other and seemed so happy.

"Why am I feeling so sad? It's okay it's okay, I'll be fine", I murmured.

Hmm...I wish it was me and not Tshogay who was hugging him. But it's okay, as long as he is happy.

Just knowing the fact that he considers me as the best woman in his life is more than enough, though I cannot be his woman.

I'm just okay watching him smile from behind. After all, since the beginning I have always been just Behind Of Him.