Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

She throws the steel away , grabbing taehyung's hair , slapping him numerously across the face before dragging him out of the room by the hair towards the palace stair case.

The entire inside of the building crumbling down , the ceilings of the floor they are on tearing apart , the grand staircase half way destroyed.

------------------------------------------

" SO HERE'S HOW YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! " jungkook's voice is loud and booming...

" no wait , first off , yoongi...find taehyung and make sure he's safe! " yoongi nods , leaving the room.

" YOU " jungkook points with his gun , towards one elder who trembles in his state....screaming behind the cloth caged between his lips.

" hand him the knife " jungkook orders one of the guards.

" Don't be a pussy and take it ! " jungkook snickers .

The man takes it , one hand free as the rest of his body is tied to the chair.

" alright..ever tried slitting your own throat before? " jungkook sounds curious , the man ferociously shaking his head , sweaty with his eyes widened in fear.

" GREAT!!!!.....BECAUSE GUESS WHAT!!???? YOU'LL BE DOING THAT TODAY!!! " he jumps in excitement , laughing maniacally .

" Go on , you don't want to keep the audience waiting , now do you?..."

The man gulps , knife to the throat...but immediately retracts his hands , cutting the rope on his body instead....his attempt to escape giving jungkook pure boredom as he stares in distaste..

The man jumps out of the chair as everyone watches him dumbly , two seconds in and a loud boom resonates in the room , the man screaming in pain on the floor...he was about to get out the door , when jungkook shot his both legs.

" get him , tie him up again " jungkook orders , his men doing so.

" Simple instruction , cut yourself...its that simple , why do you have to make things complicated...now I'll have to help you in cutting yourself " jungkook groans , feeling lazy.

The guards taking an extra rope , tying one separately on his wrist...another one on his fore arm , two guards stand on both sides , one holding on to the rope on the wrist and the other holding on to the one of the arm.

Fisting the rope so that the knife in his hands in on his neck.

" please don't do this , please don't " the man begs pathetically...sobbing painfully , the knife in his own fisted palm raised with support from the ropes.

" it will be a painless process , trust me...you'll love it " he assures the man , patting his head.

" guards , you've played tug of war??...so on the count of three you pull " jungkook announces.

" and you , if you drop the knife?..I'll put a bullet through your fucking skull...understood ? " jungkook threatens , his gun placed on the man's temple.

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "