~33~ The Tortured

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, torture

Shared POV:

Ankara, Turkey 07/18/2009

The air was thick and just as warm as everything else. Her shirt and pants were sticking to her skin, leaving no chance to cool down.
She clenched her sore fist and forced it down onto the bruised jaw. She pulled the blooded cloth from his mouth and wrapped her arm around his neck while stepping behind him.

Natasha tilted her head, looking at his swollen face. "Look, I get that you don't want to tell me where she is, but trust me this is only the beginning. She will torment you until you lose your mind. She will make you think you die and then, you'll wake up again.", she smiled. And Kate watched her threats coldly. She could feel the heartbeat through the contused artery on his red neck. His face got darker and darker as he started to wiggle around, gasping for air. She readjusted and held onto him until she felt his head bump down. Her fingers searched for a pulse, found a soft repetitive beat, and let go of him completely.

"Are you okay?", Natasha asked caringly, but Kate ignored the question completely.

"This isn't working. At all.", Kate stated avoiding Natasha's eyes. 

"So what are you gonna do now?", the redhead questioned, narrowing her eyes while watching Kate move around the spacious barn. The golden dust that she stirred up stuck to her skin, and the sunlight that broke through the wooden boards made her hair glow. At least most of it. The spots that she tried to wipe back loose strains of hair were red, going brown. Dried blood from her hands.

She didn't get an answer. Instead, the unhinged agent kicked the chair that Emir's hands and feet were bound to. It hit the floor and with him, the back of his head did too. He woke up in shock and Kate pulled him back up.

Even though she didn't show it Natasha was highly irritated by her partner's radical behavior. She handed her the toolset stone-faced and Kate laid it out in front of his feet. She pulled her finger over the different tools, knowing how to use every single one of them in a way that would make most give up their secrets. She pulled on the belt that had held the set together until both she and it were out of his sight. The choice was easy to make, and the metal actually felt conversant in her hand. Only the position didn't. She had to hold it higher than last time. Loosening her shoulders she swung back and then the red metal of the pipe wrench shattered his shoulder. He screamed, spat on the ground, and then looked up at the woman who had previously drugged him.

"Little bitch", he spat bloody slaver at her feet. A reaction followed quickly but not by Agent Romanoff.

His head was pulled back by the blood-stained locks and he looked up at his torturer who quickly pushed a plastic mouth guard in his mouth forcing him to keep it open. His head snapped back in place as she abruptly let go of him just to be pulled back when she had picked out another tool for him. The thin, pointy blade dazzled in the sunlight as she lowered it into his mouth.

She pushed it into the bottom of his mouth splitting the bone as he screamed and twitched in agony. He gaged on the blood bubbling in his mouth and she pulled the knife and guard back out. Nevertheless, she kept his head tilted back, causing all the blood to run down his throat.

"You don't get to say that, bitch!", she whispered into his ear, then let go of his head. He coughed and panted but she just picked up the pipe wrench and walked before him, pulling the tool after herself. She saw the anticipation in her victim and waited a little longer, and longer until he opened his mouth again. Then she struck his right chin. Once, twice, three times. Hitting the same spot she could feel with every hit, the bone broke into smaller pieces each time. Then she moved to the other side. Only this time she aimed a little higher.

Natasha could watch how the patella gave in under the blunt force of the wrench. She had a hard time watching this and when the beating stopped she had to clear her throat before demanding: " Tell us where she is!"

Kate held his chin, clenching it together, causing more pain to course through him. Even though he was shaking from the pain, and tears rolled down from his eyes he managed to shake his head. He lost consciousness when he received a painful uppercut.

Kate shook her hand, dropped the wrench, and walked over to her partner.

"We don't have time for this.", Kate said and Natasha nodded. She didn't want to agree, but Kate was right. They didn't have the time to break him like that.

"Do you get her, or do I?", Natasha asked but Kate already walked towards the door. The open door let in all the light from the mid-day sun and then, when it closed Natasha stood there not seeing much at all. But she kept her eyes on him.
She heard the trunk's lid close with a loud thud and then the woman was pushed inside.
She was around her age and quite beautiful. She stumbled over the uneven floor and winced quietly. Kate gave Natasha a sign and she moved towards Emir. She slapped his cheek, first a little softer than properly until he woke up. Disoriented in the beginning he became furious really fast when he saw his sister being pushed past him to the back of the barn.

"Hatice, don't worry. I won't let them hurt you! You will pay for this!", he shouted first directed at his sister then at Natasha. The girl sobbed when hearing her brother's voice.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that.", Kate called back, while she pushed the girl onto a chair in one of the stalls. She used some zip ties to keep her there and then pulled the blindfold off her eyes.

___________________________________________

Now that my finals are all done I should be able to upload frequently

No promises though

Live is still unpredictable af

Hope you're excited for the next chapter and you enjoyed this rather gory and disgusting one

The next one won't be much better 

~1037~