Hotness [Sunki chapter]

Comenzar desde el principio

"We do it. When I want to do it" Niki says sternly.

"Kim Sunoo. That's right now. I want to do it with you now" Niki whispers in Sunoo's ear. He then sniffs down Sunoo's neck and starts biting softly.

"Nik...I..." he breathed out loudly.

Niki backed away and let go of Sunoo.

Sunoo was finally free as his wrists were red.

Niki then grabbed Sunoo, dragged him over and threw him on the bed, Niki climbed on top straight after.

"Niki.."

"Shhh" he put a finger over Sun's mouth. "Don't talk!"

He then takes his school jacket off and throws it on the floor. Smiling widely.

He then pins Sunoo to the bed and violently started sniffing and sucking down Sunoo's neck.

He closes his eyes and breaths fast and hard.

While Niki was doing that, he felt a hard bump under neath him. He backed away from Sunoo and looked down. He then smirked. Sunoo sighed.

"I see your going hard my dear~" he said. Sunoo goes red and covers his face. Niki just chuckles.

"I'll fix that~"

.
.
.
.
.

*huff **huff**huff**huff*

"Aghnnn" Sunoo says. He grips the covers as he's laying on his stomach. Naked. On the bed.

Niki on top. Also naked with his dick inserted in Sunoo's ass.

He went slow at first. Now he's going fast and deeper.

"Nik...Niki aghhh" he moaned loud.

Niki then takes his dick out, white stuff drips off of it.

He flips Sunoo round and starts rubbing Sunoo's dick. Making him close his eyes, throw his head back in pleasure and moan loud.

"Niki.." is all he kept saying.

Niki was just smirking as he continued. Faster this time.

"Niki.. aghhh. F-faster *pant**pant* Faster Niki.." is what he struggled to say.

Niki did what he was told.

.
.
.
.
.

Ring ring.....ring ring.......ring ring....ring ring.....ri-

Sorry. The person you tried to call is not available. Please try again later.

Jungwon sighed as he turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

Jungwon was sitting in a cubicle in the men's bathroom. Trying to call Sunoo. But he didn't pick up, and Jung was getting worried. Really worried. Sunoo is his best best friend. He would die for him.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the cubicle door.

"Jungwon, did he pick up? Are you okay? Is he okay?" He heard Jay ask on the other side of the door. Won sighed.

"No..he didn't pick up. What do I do Jay?" He panicked.

"Calm down. It's okay. I'm sure he's fine he's just... busy?" Jay answered trying to say something that would make Jungwon stop calling him. Jungwon has called him about ten times now.

"Fine..I'm trying again at break" he said as he sat up and opened the cubicle door. When suddenly he felt a vibration in his pocket.

He took his phone out to see Sunoo was calling. He smiled widely and answered the call, putting it to his ear.