9. 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙨

In the classroom Miss Bustier is teaching her class

In the classroom Miss Bustier is teaching her class. Mari stares dreamily at Stella, who is calmly taking notes while looking at her book design.

"Miss Bustier, may I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back." Rose said holding her head and Miss Bustier turns around. "Well we can't let Miss Heady unattended. Mari, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office?"

Mari snaps out of it. "Sure." He said standing up, Stella raised her hand up. "Yes, Stella?" Miss Bustier as Stella quickly went to her side and whispers in her ear.

"Oh! Yes, you can go to the nurse." Miss bustier said with a smile in understanding as Stella picks up her stuff quickly heading to the nurse office looking panic.

____

"Thank you, Miss Sissy." Stella said as she was handed some pills for the cramps taking them with water. "It's nothing, it just happens to the best of us." Sissy said with a smile handing her the stained pants to Stella in a bag.

"Good thing that I had some pants in my backpack just things like this." Stella said and heard the nurse office ring, Rose comes in looking a bit pale.

"Hi, Rose." Stella said taking a seat on a chair waiting for the pain to go away so that she could go back to class before lunch, she gasps as Rose almost falls down on the ground but Stella catches her. "Rose!"

"I'm okay, just a bit sick." Rose said as Stella and the nurse help her in the bed. "Is nothing." She said with a smile looking at the worried Stella who holds her hand.

Nurse Sissy went to her desk taking out some medicine and iv.

"I see Miss heady came back?" Miss Sissy asked and Stella looks at Rose. "Miss heady?" Stella asked and Rose smiles.

"Heady is just a nickname I have for my headache when she pays me a little visit." Rose said as she let's the nurse feed her some medicine her arms feeling a bit weak.

"That's cute." Stella said with a smile and looks at the time. "Looks like we missed lunch, do you want me to bring you anything?" She asked and Rose shakes her head.

"I'm fine you go ahead, I'll be fine here." Rose said and Stella nods leaving the nurse office.

"Juleka!" Stella bumps into Mari who became red seeing who he bumped into. "Oh, excuse you Stella, I didn't mean to crush on you- uh, I mean, crash into you!" Stella smiles at his adorable stuttering.

"looking for Juleka, she ran out the cafeteria in tears, and..." Mari said with a frown. "If I wanted a place quite where I can be alone somewhere like... the boiler room." Stella said and they both look at the boiler room which was slightly open.

As they go in Mari groans with disappointment looking down.

"I'm such a fool! I don't know if I said something to upset her earlier." Mari said and Stella puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you didn't mean to say something to offend her, if you talk to her and figure out what it was you'll both be okay." Stella said going through the dark hallway making her stop.