2. 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

Outside of the Le Grand Paris

Outside of the Le Grand Paris. Zack is the first to exit the taxi fallow by Stella who watched her brother give all of the sweets except for one box.

"There, share it with your kids." Zack said and the driver was surprised for the nice offer. "Wow, but don't you want to keep some for your family?" She asked them.

"Trust me our family doesn't really like sweets except for me and my brother." Stella said and looks at her. "Besides I think this will make them really happy to the kids."

"Well, thanks you two. Enjoy your journey." The driver said and left them. "You ready?" Stella asked her brother who looks at the house with a gulp.

"As long as you are here I'll be fine." He said grabbing her hand and she smiles holding his hand tight, she puts the box he had on her purse as Jean the butler of the family comes out with a bow.

"Welcome back, Mademoiselle Stella and Mister Zack. Please, follow me." Jean said as he guided them to the Le Grand Paris where her mother was reading some magazine.

"Pardon me madame, but your daughter Stella and son Zack has arrived." He said with a bow and their mother raised an eyebrow when she saw them but it turns into disgust seeing Zack's clothes.

"Oh, you look terrible! I'm guessing the flight was horrific." Audrey said going back to her magazine and Stella frowns.

Zack looks at Stella for a moment but quickly looks at his mother. "Someone in economy class- uh- smelled like disgusting cologne, and the flight attendants refused to open a window to air help the plane!"

"Your father forgot to provide a private jet for you too busy for anyone, as usual." Audrey said with a roll of her eyes. "But my sweet daughter of mine, you did get first class right? Can't have you be around those poor people." She said and Stella looks down with a nod.

"Good, at least your father did something good." She said.

"It's fine that you want to come live with us in Paris, but what exactly was wrong with your boarding school again?" Audrey asked Zack.

"I- I found roaches in my locker, can you believe it?" Zack said with a roll of his eyes with a huff. "Well that's nice, dear. Jean Quinton. Take him to see his sister Christina." Audrey said.

Stella was about to fallow her brother when her  mother speaks up.

"Stella stay." Audrey said making Stella frown but stays on her spot giving a nod to Zack. He walks away but not before looking back at his sister.

____

Stella looks at her mother her arms crossed waiting for her to talk.

"Don't give me that look." Audrey said. "Is about time that you came back home and for once to take over the Bourgeois fashion line." She said making Stella glare at her.