5. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙭

"Tada!" Stella said with a big smile showing the design make up for her brother

"Tada!" Stella said with a big smile showing the design make up for her brother. "It will go so well with your new look and the outfit Mari will be making for you and Mylene." She said and Zack smiles.

"This looks amazing." He said and Stella comes behind him holding his shoulders. "And they will look even more amazing once I put them for the movie." She said and hands him the script.

"Now, practice." Stella walks away to help Mylene ignoring the news reporter who was here to check out their class because of the movie.

"How dare you all! Giving the lead role to my half-of-a-brother who just came out of nowhere?! And with daddy's money, on top of it all." Chloe suddenly comes in the class with a glare Sabrina right behind her holding a bowl of bananas.

"Uh, it's not actually funded by me sweetheart, but by the city." Andre said and Stella rolled her eyes hearing her sister's response. "Same thing!" Chloe said.

"You—I told you that you'd be sent back to New York if you ever crossed my path and now, not only are you on my path but on TV, too!" She said pointing at Zack and Stella stays in front of him with a glare.

"And I told you that won't happen as long I am here so back off before I make you." Stella said and both girls glare at each other.

"You know I always wonder who will win if they both get akumatized one day."  Alex said the group and many said Stella but others said Chloe because she had experience with fighting with bad guys until she had sided with Hawk moth that one time.

"Definitely Stella." Mari said with a sigh admiring how she argues with Chloe who had stepped back. "Zack told me that Stella had started taking defense classes when she found out that he was getting bullied by the students and also because she had crazy fans that will do anything to just touch her." Mari said.

"Might I remind you that you were offered a chance like all the students in the school to participate in the film." Jean-Pierre said before the girls could get into a more argument. "But you refused because and I quote, "Mylene's sweater is too ugly, Nate draws like a 2-year-old, Alya is useless, Stella is ugly and Mari is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous".

He reads Chloe's words perfectly from a small notepad and Stella rolled her eyes.

"Ugly? Please what's ugly is the clothes you wear." She said and Mari covers his mouth stopping himself from laughing.

"Well, I still mean all of it. But if this stupid childish film actually gets released in theaters and turns someone into a star that someone should be me." Chloe said and looks at Zack. "So, you're gonna give me the part my half-of-a-brother is playing because everything he owns is mine." Once she said that she walks away before anyone even Stella say anything.