3. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠

Stella walks towards Chloe who clench her hands

"I thought you were supposed to stay in New York." Chloe said bitterly making Stella scoff. "And leave our dear brother alone with you? As if." She said.

"Half-brother." Chloe corrects her which made Stella look at her. "I'm not about to argue with you about this, I'm going to be the one to help him get in a class." Stella said grabbing Zack's hand pulling him away from Sabrina and Chloe.

Stella waved at Mari with a smile and he quickly waved at her not even stopping when she left until Alya pulls it down with a smile.

"She already left, you can put it down now." She said making Mari chuckle.

_____

"I'm sorry that we had to come out of nowhere principal Damocles." Stella said as she and Zack had taken a seat, the principal shakes his head with a smile.

"No need for an apology Miss Stella, thanks to you I was able to fit in the two of you in a class." He said and Stella nods with a smile. She had send the transfer papers to the principal just in case if they were ever to change schools specially going back to Paris.

"Unfortunately you both won't be in the same class." He said and they nod. "That's fine." Stella said looking at her brother who smiles at her.

"Here are your schedule and off you go, class is about to start." Mr. Damocles hands them their schedule.

"Once again thank you Mr. Damocles." Stella said and left the office with Zack going behind her looking worried once they found his class.

"Hey, everything will be fine." Stella said when she saw his expression. "This won't be the same like in New York and I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." She said her pinky out which he holds with his own pinky.

"Side by side, we are brother and sister connected by heart." They both say at the same time and touched each other's heart.

Stella watched him go in to his class and introduce himself to everyone, she walks away to her dance class which happens to be next to the art class.

____

"I don't understand. When I met him this morning, he was nice." Mari said as he paints which he was painting a butterfly with yellow wings.

"That's crazy. Chloe's influence is so toxic that she's managed to corrupt his own brother in a few hours." Alya said. "Yeah but did you see the glare between Chloe and Stella? You could even feel the tension." Alex said moving his hat a little seeing how it was close to one of the paints.

"Does that mean we can adopt them? Once we get him out of Chloe's clutches I mean." Rose said peeking from her painting.

Mari was about to say something when he saw Stella walk by their class, he sighs with a smile seeing her not noticing that his brush was moving down.