25-26

Chapter 25: Suffocating

The three of them had wet their bed and their urine had formed a big map on the sheet; the entire bed became their river.

When Su Xiaoxiao went over, the three little ones looked at her innocently.

“Sister! How can I sleep like this?” Su Ergou felt wronged.

Su Ergou’s bed could not be slept on. Wei Ting’s was a small bed and could not accommodate another person.

Su Xiaoxiao sighed helplessly. “Ergou, go sleep at Dad’s place. Dahu, Erhu, Xiaohu, come to my room to sleep.”

Su Xiaoxiao changed the three children into dry clothes. The three of them hugged their beloved pillows and climbed into Su Xiaoxiao’s bed.

Looking at the three children who had successfully slept on her bed again, Su Xiaoxiao said solemnly, “This is really the last time!”

The three little ones nodded.

“Close your eyes and sleep!” Su Xiaoxiao said fiercely.

The three little ones obediently closed their eyes and fell asleep sweetly.

… .

The three of them didn’t look like they were sleeping. When Su Xiaoxiao woke up, there was no one beside her.

She rummaged around the bed. As expected, there was one on the side, one on the bed, and one in the corner.

The three of them slept soundly, looking a little cute.

Su Xiaoxiao stuffed the three of them under the blanket and poked their fair and tender faces one by one, automatically imagining the sound effects.

She amused himself.

They were like three cute little window dolls.

Su Xiaoxiao dressed up and carried her laundry to the backyard.

There had been a light snowfall last night. The ground was thin, and there was a slight creaking sound when one stepped on it.

Su Xiaoxiao grew up in the south in her previous life and rarely had the chance to see snow. Later on, she went to the university and studied in a northern city for eight years.

Her strong adaptability was probably nurtured by those eight years.

Su Xiaoxiao went to the kitchen to heat up the fire. She boiled the hot water in the pot and took out the dough and soaked beans from the cupboard.

While waiting for the water to boil and the dough to rise, she moved a small stool and sat under the straw shed in the backyard to wash her clothes.

Wei Ting’s fever had subsided and he was no longer muddle-headed. Naturally, he woke up early.

He limped to the backyard to wash up, but he saw Su Xiaoxiao sitting in the cold and washing her clothes.

He had also heard the commotion last night. The three brats had actually wet the bed.

It was obvious that she was washing the bedsheets that had been wet by the babies.

She didn’t complain at all.

Why?

Of course, it was to lose weight.

The clothes at home had always been washed by Su Ergou. There was not much Su Xiaoxiao could do now, so she could only snatch the housework.

Su Xiaoxiao hummed a tune as she washed.

In her previous life, she was tone-deaf, but this body had a throat that had been kissed by an angel. In addition, she was fat and had a large lung capacity. She could sing at a high pitch without panting.