9-10

Chapter 9: Heartwarming

Wei Ting, where is your integrity?

He had swoern never to marry a thief and never to acknowledge a thief as his father-in-law!

Why did he change his mind in the blink of an eye?!

Su Xiaoxiao was speechless.

Su Cheng accepted this greeting and replied calmly, “You’re hungry? Alright, I’ll go cook.”

“No…” Su Xiaoxiao wanted to stop him, but Su Cheng had already turned around and left.

After Su Cheng went to the kitchen, the smile on Wei Ting’s face instantly disappeared, and he returned to his cold self.

Su Xiaoxiao’s chubby face darkened. “You did it on purpose!”

Wei Ting glanced at her coldly. “What else? Do you really think I’ll be willing to be your husband?”

Su Xiaoxiao gritted her teeth. “If you don’t want to do it, I’m not willing to take it! I’ll send you to the government office immediately! Let’s see how you can be unreasonable!”

Recommended for you
Get a gift!
Get a gift!
When you apply and get approved for a Citi credit card through Moneymax!
Sponsored by Moneymax.PH
Wei Ting said calmly, “The entire village knows that we’re married. Aren’t you afraid that I’ll implicate you if I enter the government office?”

What was going on? Was he even told about the marriage?

Su Xiaoxiao said angrily, “What’s there to be afraid of? Go out and ask around! Have I, Su Daya ever been afraid?”

Wei Ting raised his eyes arrogantly and elegantly. “Is that so? Who was the crybaby who was hiding in the house and crying?”

Su Xiaoxiao was speechless.

Su Xiaoxiao said seriously, “It wasn’t me! I didn’t!”

Wei Ting sneered. “Yes, it wasn’t you. It was a puppy crying.”

Su Xiaoxiao wanted to bite him to death!

Wait, this guy heard her cry. Did that mean he had woken up long ago?

Just now, she had changed his dressing and measured his temperature. Was he pretending to be dead the entire time?!

Very good. Two can play the game.

Su Xiaoxiao, who was like an angry little pufferfish a second ago, suddenly revealed an obedient and charming smile. “Do you think I’m coveting your beauty?”

Wei Ting sneered. “Aren’t you?”

“Hehe.” Su Xiaoxiao went to her room to get a small bronze mirror and placed it in front of him.

Wei Ting did not understand what she meant, but he still subconsciously looked into the bronze mirror.

Then, his body trembled!

Looking at a certain someone’s expression, Su Xiaoxiao felt happy.

Leaving the bill behind… Uh, no, medicine. She left the house in high spirits and couldn’t help but pull up her pants!

… .

Su Xiaoxiao went to the kitchen and said that she would cook dinner.

She really couldn’t stand watching Daddy Su and Su Ergou cause trouble in the kitchen that she had painstakingly cleaned up.

The two of them had no objections to this. In fact, they agreed very much.

Originally, they couldn’t bear to let the only girl cook, but ever since they tasted Su Xiaoxiao’s cooking, it was difficult for them to swallow Su Cheng’s food.