I hummed as I massaged my scalp deciding I was going to get cute today too. At first I was just going to throw on whatever and probably go to Frankie's for a giant burger but I was thinking more of get cute and go to a nice restaurant.

A few minutes went by and I was done with my shower and lotioning my skin. I went into the closet pulling down the blue Jean school girl skirt and a cute orange t-shirt. The shirt wasn't anything special but the skirt was to die for. I slipped on my blue boy shorts before putting on the skirt holding my breath until the last button was fastened. "Whew chilee.." I said wiping the little sweat from my forehead wanting to laugh at myself. Being pregnant was a job alone and if anyone says different they're lying. Smiling, I looked at my full belly in the mirror making sure my fit looked good. Baby girl was definitely giving me hella ass to work with making me feel like I'm pregnant in the front and back.

I decided to put on my Jean and orange platform sandals and gold anklet. Then I made my mind up on a gold watch and gold necklace with hoops. My hair was wet so I put it in a slick back bun with some of my curls hanging freely.

I went to pick up my wallet opening it seeing Reggie's card that he gave me. Looking at it just made me wanna go ham on shopping today, I still didn't know if I wanted to spare him in that way just yet. After grabbing my keys I walked out the bedroom and to go to the kitchen.

I saw Reggie in the fridge making me freeze for a second but I shook it off going to the cabinet to get a fruit snack. Those little things were like crack now and anytime I was leaving out I needed a few with me.

"Damn. Where you going looking like that?" He asked closing the fridge looking at me like I was crazy. "Out. Don't worry about it." I said taking the fruit snacks I needed and closing the cabinets. "Since when you started leaving out without me?" He asked. "Since you started keeping secrets from me, don't wait up!" I said walking to the door leaving him with his mouth hanging open and a dumb look on his face.

I got into my car turning it on and blasting the ac, this heat was no joke. I looked up before backing out my driveway seeing Reggie standing at the door with a mug on his face making me want to laugh.

_______________________MOMMY TIME🤰🏽

I pulled up to the nice bar and grill place parking my car on the side of the street. Just walking up to the building at smelling their food had my stomach growling. "Let's go baby girl." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Good afternoon ma'am, table for one?" The woman waitress asked. "Yes." I replied with a smile. I followed her through the restaurant looking around at all the beautiful decor and the waterfall they had in the middle of the floor. Soon I made it to my seat, "I'll just start with a sweet tea." I said making her nod and walk off.

My mood suddenly changed to happy as I relaxed and let go. I pulled out my phone going to the camera to take a few pictures since I was feeling myself. Usually I'd send them to Reggie but he was going to have to see these on Instagram like everybody else.

"Hey beautiful." I heard a deep voice making me look up seeing a tall, dark man. He didn't look bad and he was in a suit, obviously one of those Wall Street kind. "Hi." I said doing a little wave before turning my attention back to my phone. "I was sitting at the bar and couldn't help to notice you, I've never seen you here before. Are you new in town?" He asked flirting making me roll my eyes.

"Sir I am pregnant and I have a man that will paint that nice suit of yours another color." I said smiling making him slowly back away. I laughed shaking my head, I wasn't large but the pregnant bump was there. Men didn't care, as long as you had a pretty face and half the time that didn't mean much either.