13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now

Start from the beginning

"Nya in front!" you shouted as the Devourer emerged from the ground. It opened its jaw biting down but Nya swerved the ship last second barely avoiding it.

"Uh, I think it heard you," Jay utters out in fear.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." Kai commented as he watched through the rear window.

Sweat beaded down her forehead.  "We're going as fast as we can!" she replies frustrated. "I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon."

"The probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane voices his analysis, not helping at all but he tried at least.

"Never tell me the odds!" Nya snaps as you can hear the stress in her voice. You stood near the door watching the Devourer.

"It's coming in for another attack. Port side." Cole warns Nya as she swerves the bounty making you lose your balance.

"We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lloyd noted as he noticed the chart going down.

"Throw everything overboard!" Nya orders as she tightens her grip on the wheel.

"What?" Everyone exclaimed as you stared at Nya in shock.

"You sure that's a good idea?" you wonder.

"We need to lose some weight." She explains.

"Port side!" Lloyd shouts. Before any of you could react the Devourer hits one of the Bounty's engines.

"Fuck! Okay, we need to do as Nya said or else we will become snake food!" you order as the Ninja begins throwing out many things including a fridge which allows the Bounty to pick up speed again.

Did Cole just throw the damn fridge? He better have taken all the food out or else we won't have food.

But good news always comes along with the bad and in this case, the Devourer ate all the objects thrown allowing her to grow exponentially.

"Man, he sure is hungry..." Jay joked.

"He?" you utter, confused you were sure that it was a she.

"Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay screeches in panic as he stares out the window. The Devourer stopped its chase for a moment. It grew longer and melted its scales before picking up where it left off.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets..." Cole looked over the railing noting. "Don't throw anything else overboard!" He turned to everyone shouting just as Kai threw Sensei Wu's teapot into the snake's throat.

"Kai did you just throw away Wu's teapot?!" you shouted. "Why would you do that?!"

"I don't know I just grabbed it!"

You tried your best to stay calm but your senses were heightened with adrenaline. You keep staring at the creature trying to find any way to other weakness besides the small spot in its head.

"Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!" Nga let out a sigh as the Bounty swerved around different formations to avoid the Devourer's bite. Back and forth, side to side the Bounty swayed with each turn, making you feel nauseous.