12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy

Start from the beginning

"N/n answer me have you or have you not done this before?" Cole

"Oh my look at the time, let's go back inside I want to finish reading my book, and being outside right now will do you no good," you walk back inside Cole trailing behind you.

"Y/n! You did just try that for the first time!" Cole concluded as you sat back down next to Jay. "Are there any side effects?!"

"No, I don't..."

"Where is that little runt?" Kai wonders.

"You mean Lloyd?" You question quickly switching the subject so that you wouldn't have to deal with Cole's concerns.

"Yeah the little runt," he confirms as he plays around with the Fangblades.

"I do not have the energy to argue with you, but that's a great question. I haven't seen him since breakfast," you reply waving your hand to try and close the door, you sigh as you realize that you did not have telekinesis. Instead, you decide to summon some vines to close the door.  "He's likely either playing a game or training," you comment turning your attention towards your book.

↫↭↬

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from," Lloyd monologued using a weird accent as he began his training on the equipment. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" He shouts spinning around but he trips on part of the machine. He was knocked back and forth between the turning equipment until finally landing on the floor groaning in pain. "At least Y/n wasn't here to see that..." he utters.

Before he could get up there was a malicious chuckle, and Lloyd vaguely saw Pythor before he disappeared, making the hairs on Lloyd's neck stand up as he tried to crawl away.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams," Pythor mocked grabbing Lloyd by the collar, as he reappeared before Lloyd who gasped in surprise.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd wonders as he squirms in Pythor's grasp.

"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" He retorted pushing the boy against a nearby punching bag and tying him there.

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Y/n is so gonna hurt you! Hey..." Lloyd shouts wriggling around. Pythor simply puts tape over his mouth.

"Oh, tsk, tsk, tsk, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind," Pythor hiss, turning invisible and leaving the room but not without shoving the punching bag.

Y/n, Lloyd called out hoping that you would answer but you didn't.

↫↭↬

You sit on your bed as Jay lays on the floor building a vacuum.

"You know I could have just bought one right?" You ask glancing at your brother.

"I know, but Ma and Pa had this lying around and they didn't know what to do with it so..."

"...so you just took it?"

"Bingo!"

"Hey, Jay?"

"Yes, N/n,"