10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja

Start from the beginning

"Wu's truly like the devil, can't even mention his name without appearing, but he does have perfect timing," You utter, glancing over to Kai you could not help but chuckle he was panicking as he scrambled to get out of the Green Ninja suit. "Better be quick Kai," You advise as you left the room allowing him to change.

Y/n?

Yes, Lloyd?

I am... I... how much longer do I have to...

His voice trailed off, and after a long conversation with Lloyd's voice you had realized that his voice was not your delusion but rather you could hear his thoughts, and vice versa. You still did not know why but you will ask Wu.

I don't know Lloyd, just hold on. We will get you back, I promise

You waited for a response but none came he must have fallen asleep. Making your way towards the upper deck you hear a lot of noise - now this would have been normal if you didn't hear fighting. Before you could figure out what was happening the noise dialed down.

"He is the reason I left. For as long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest," Wu clarified as you were climbing the stairs.

"We have to live with this guy?!" Cole asks in complete shock and distaste.

"But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane points out, only raising more questions.

"Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil, he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Jay reminded shaking his head and finally reaching the top you could see what, or rather who, the boys were talking about.

"ENOUGH!" Sensei Wu snapped at his students making both you and Nya flinch. Silently walking over to Nya trying to get a better look at Wu's guest.

"Yes, sensei," The boys replied in sync and obedience biting their tongues.

"This isn't about the weapons. It's about my son," He spoke with urgency and transparency. You were finally able to get a good look, he was tall, taller than Cole - and Cole's a giant - he has red scarlet eyes similar to yours that night, but the most peculiar thing is those faint silver face markings, peculiar because it made him feel more human. "Luna?" Garmadon asks examining your face.

"No, Luna's my grandmother, I am Y/n," You clarify stepping forward.

"You look so much like her," He notes.

"I have been told," You ended the conversation turning your attention over to your sensei.

"We have far more important matters,"

↫↭↬

"Where are we at with the four Fangblades?" Wu asks once you made it to the headquarters.

"Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left," Jay answers as he fidgets with his hands. "But here's the good news," Jay began gesturing for someone else to finish.

"We only need one to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer," Cole finished.

"Y/n have you found a way to..."

"No, and next time please give me any important document before the threat arises so I can be fully prepared,"

"Okay," Wu replies turning his attention to Zane. "Any luck finding their whereabouts?"

"No, but the falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity," Zane replies.

"Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd," Sensei explains before turning his attention over to the Smith siblings. "Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double-check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity," Sensei ordered, Kai kept glancing at Garmadon doing his best to be intimidating but ultimately failing.