10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja

Start from the beginning

Don't let this anger consume you, let it drive you.

"Shit, you are back," You sigh, hearing the voice from before. "I am getting tired of hearing you and Lloyd in my head, cause it means that I need psychological help,"

And I am getting tired of trying to give you advice just for you to completely ignore it, the voice retorted.

Before you could argue you notice something red run into Wu's room. Tilting your head you stayed there for a moment, before standing up and exiting your room to investigate.

If I died tonight, Jenise and Caspian better have my replacement ready, you thought as you stay eerily silent creeping into the room, gently nudging the door open noting Kai wearing the Green Ninja suit. He stood in front of the mirror as he dance and twirled like he had no audience. You pulled out your phone starting to record the scene in front of you. This is good blackmail, gotta show Lloyd once we get him back, you smile mischievously.

"Whoo-hoo!" He shouted ecstatically punching the air and enjoying himself. You wondered if this was an invasion of privacy, but he started it, so this is getting even. Yeah, that is what this is. "Fiyaaa!" He shouts moving his arms around chanting commands so his powers will do as he wants it, "Unlock Fire! Uh, Fire go! Shoot flames!"

He's persistent, you acknowledge laughing softly at his actions.

"Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you," He groaned, growing frustrated by the second. "BRING HEAT!"

Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you turn around, noting Jay, Cole, Zane, and Nya standing there wondering where Kai could be. You smile at them gesturing towards the room, they slowly crept inside while Kai had his back turned, and you follow behind with the phone in hand ready to capture this moment.

Kai had gotten down doing push-ups with one hand, once he jumped to his feet he look into the mirror seeing everyone's reflections. Whipping his head around as everyone laugh at his actions he jumped a bit surprised.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'Fire dork,' maybe it might work," Cole teased a mischievous smirk lacing his features.

Kai removes his mask, you notice that his ears were a bit red. He must be embarrassed right now. "How long have you all been watching?" Kai asks turning his attention towards the group.

"We just got here," Nya began "Y/n has most likely been here since the beginning,"

"Yeah, red, is right. I have been here for too long," You reply quickly showing him the video, his face scrunching up in displeasure, his caramel brown eyes meet yours pleading for you to delete the video.

"The Green Ninja suit," Jay's face lit up as a child on Christmas. "That's awesome!" He exclaimed.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this," Kai reply gesturing to the suit warily.

"But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja," Zane reminded his face full of excitement as he mention the destiny of the Green Ninja, "and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very..."

"I know, I know," Kai begins as he walks over to the window. "But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential," He sighs his eyes carrying sadness and disappointment. "It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't..." His words faded off as his shoulders hunched down. "Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back..."

"Hello? I'm home," Sensei Wu's voice calls out as he opens a door.

"Sensei!" Everyone except you and Kai exclaimed in glee, running off to greet the old man.