'Mbalenhle yini enginganenzeli kona la ekhaya huh? Ngifuna igama lalenja olala nayo angithi sewuganile wena' my dad roared. [what do I don't do for you huh, I want the name of the dog that you're sleeping with, isn't you are now married]

'dad I'm so sorry but I swear I'm not sleeping with anyone' I said with tears flowing down my face.

'oh so uyamvikela hhi? Mbalenhle ungangihlanyisi ntombazana ungalinge. Ngithe bhala igama nesbongo salenja ekhwela Ingane yam' he said while giving me a pen and a paper. [you are protecting him huh? Don't make go mad, I SAID write the name and surname of this dog that's fucking my child]

'baba angeke ngikwazi ukukwenza lokho' I said while crying. [dad I can't do that]

'Angeke ukwazi noma awufuni' dad asked me [you can't or you won't] while giving me a hot slap across my face.

After that slap I kept my mouth shut which resulted in me being hit with the belt. My dad hit me untill my twin came banging the door so that they could 'face each other man to man' his words not my mine, lol. After the beating I wore my gown and went straight to my room to find my twin having run me a cool bath with some bath salt and essential oils. I went to bath and damn my skin was on fire. I was lucky that today it's Saturday and dad hadn't touched my face so I had the whole of tomorrow to heal.

After bathing, I cleaned up the bathroom and went on to put some pj's. I found my twin inside my blankets with a tub of ice cream. I join him and we just watched a movie and we slept after the movie ended. He hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay and then cuddled me until I felt asleep. I was woken up by someone shouting and cautiously turned to see my twin in a heated argument on my phone. I pretended like I was sleeping in order to hear the convo.

'i said stay the fuck away from here okay, she's better of without you' he said on the phone which was on loud speaker.

'Musa ukungihlanyela wena mfana , give Mbali her damn phone. Tell her that her man wants to speak with her' Qhawe's voice said.

'Lalela uyezwa ungilalelisise, stay the fuck away from my twin because she was badly beaten up by dad because you. Do yourself and her a favour and stay the fuck away from her' my twin said breathlessly.

'What, why was she beaten bro I swear I didn't do shit to her, can you just give her the phone, ngiyakucela bafo please' Qhawe said in a begging tone. My twin didn't answer him, he just ended the call and cursed after the call.

I continued sleeping and my half brought me breakfast in bed and I ate and went back to sleep. I woke up midday and it was days like this when I was grateful that Nkosieey had begged dad to let us have our own bathrooms in our rooms because I didn't want to meet anyone on the hallway. I showered and applied some Aloe Vera cream to my bruises. I put on some white socks, Grey track pants and a white Nike overside t-shirt and then ordered some food for my twin and I. Before I started studying I called my halfiiey to my room so we could study together. After some time our food arrived and I went down to collect it. I then went with food back to my room and we studied for 5 hours and then ended our study session.

I wore my white Airforce and decided to take a walk. Just before I could reach the front door I heard my mom's voice 'sisi please sit down we need to talk'. Because I was already drained I just sat down and waited for to break the ice.

'mbali my child I'm sorry about your dad did and I hope you understand why he did that' she said in a calm manner.

'it's okay mom you don't have to apologize.' I said

'I know I haven't been the best mom to you and I want to rectify that while I am still alive. I want us to go for therapy sessions and I also wanted to ask you if you're down for a weekend way trip next week' my mom asked in a hopeful tone.

'it's okay mom we can go, look can you please borrow me your car' I asked knowing there was no way she would let me touch her Q5 Audi.

'the keys are in the garage and please don't scratch my baby otherwise I'll do you worse than your dad' she said in a serious tone.

I squealed and hugged her, thanking her and promising not to scratch it. I went to the garage and grab the car's keys and unlocked it then got inside. I sighed in pleasure at how good this car smelt. After connecting in my aux I reversed out of the garage to only see dad entering with his Porche car and I quickly drove out before he could stop me. I then drove to Mirlpark shopping center and then I went to dischem and then bought some toiletries, facial stuff and my hair piece since I was going to be doing my hair soon. I texted Qhawe while I was in the que and asked him if he was at home. He quickly replied and said he was available.

After paying for my stuff I drove off to Qhawe's crib and I saw him chilling downstairs with these other good looking guys. I hooted at them and rolled down my window and then Qhawe came to my car and I unlocked the passenger door for him. He then scanned his access card and then I parked the car by the visitors parking lot. We took the elevator and soon enough we were on his floor.

After unlocking the door I got in and he followed after locking the door and him pouring me some juice. We then sat by the couch and then he hugged the shit of me.

'Mbali I missed you so much' he said

'Ngiyati Qhawe kodwa we can't continue seeing each other. It's for best.' I said while sipping on my juice.

'Hawu Ntombehle kukhokha engikwenzile okungakuphathanga kahle' [beautiful lady did I do something that didn't sit well with you] he asked with his fingertips on my chin.

'Qhawe you gave me love bites which I was hit for, not to mention that my dad is steaming hot with anger because I'm apparently "sleeping with you". Honestly I don't need this drama in my life and I just want to be peaceful which I don't see happening while you're still in my life' I said to him.

'I'm sorry you had to be beaten for my stupid mistake maMahlangu, ngiyaxolisa mama.' he said while kissing my hands.

'Can I ask you a question' he says after some while.

'shoot' I say

'MaMahlangu, Ntombenhle, Mbali ka Qhawe ngisacela ukuthi ubeyintombi yami, I know it's too soon to be saying this kodwa Ngiyakuthanda maMahlangu. Angikaze ngizizwe kanje ngomunye umuntu. Ngicela ube ngowami Dali. [can you please be my girlfriend. I know it's too soon but I love you maMahlangu, I've never felt like this about someone before. Please be mine.] he says while looking in my eyes.

'Qhawe I'm sorry but I can't be your girlfriend. Maybe in another life time. The odds are against us Zulu'i say while trying to hide my feelings and gathering my belongings and standing up

' Mbalenhle musa ukungibhedela, you can't or you fucken won't huh, baby girl I love you okay. Ngiyakuthanda mntanomuntu awukuboni yini lokho huh' [don't patronize me, I love you, can't you see that huh] he says while backing me against the wall.

'Qhawe please don't make this more difficult that it already is, please move out of that way so I can' I say while wiping my tears.

He shuts me up with a kiss and before I know it he's picked me up and Ive wrapped my legs around his waist. He continues kissing me roughly, pouring his emotions into the kiss. He stops and I detangle myself from his waist and he says 'tell me you didn't feel what I felt right now and I'll forget about you Mbalenhle, fucken tell me' he says raising his voice with each word he utters.

'As much as I felt it I know it's wrong Qhawe and goodbye okay' I say while adjusting my tshirt.

'So vele you're going to run like you always do huh don't piss me off' he says.

'Excuse me, Im fucken telling you that we can't be and you're calling me a coward whereas I was the one who fucken got beaten because of your vampire ways.' I say pointing to my neck.

'Don't fucken curse at me Mbali I'm not your age or your mate okay, I'm your fucken man and you better start getting that into your thick skull because I'm not giving you up. And while you're at it, tell me why you ran off like a little kid on  Saturday huh?'he says while raising his voice at me and trapping me with his body by that door.

' qhawe leave me alone ' while trying to fight the urge to cry.

' I said fucken tell me! 'he barks on my face.

' Fine, okay fine, I'm a Virgin.'i say and quickly run to the elevator and I see him running towards the stairs before the elevator closes.