Chapter-29

Sweat rolled down Xander's temple as Cassian and him circled each other

Sweat rolled down Xander's temple as Cassian and him circled each other. The former twirling his long sword and getting ready to jump on him at any given moment. Xander tried very hard to concentrate. But he couldn't. He could blame it on the heat. But that wasn't the only thing affecting him.
Maybe his mate sparing in the nearby ring with nothing but a black pants can also be a factor.
Xander's eyes drifted to Azriel's. He could see the sweat lining the hard planes of his abdomen as Azriel traded blows with Rhys. Definitely. Azriel is the reason.
"You are distracted," Cassian smirked.
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious," Xander grunted as he ducked under Cassian's sword. Everyone was wearing sleeveless vest except Azriel. Xander wondered why.

He is enjoying this.
One of his own shadow curled around his ear and whispered. He knew that.

Azriel has been training Xander in listening to shadows. He has included some creative ways for them to practice. Some encouragement to find him and some rewards when he finds him. Suffice to Xander found Azriel pretty soon after some encouragement.
At this point him and Cassian were just dancing around each other. Neither landing a blow or taking a blow. Xander twirled both of his daggers in his hands and lunged towards Cassian. He brought one of his daggers down in a wide arc causing Cassian to move his sword left to block the attack. Leaving his right completely exposed. Xander's left dagger shot forward to Cassian's right side. But Cassian wasn't some amateur warrior. Cassian kicked Xander in his thigh causing him to stagger a couple of steps back, evading the attack by a thread.
"Clever. But not clever enough," Cassian egged him. Ruffling of wings snapped his attention to the other two.
If that's how you want to play shadow singer. Xander shrugged of his sweat laden vest and discarded it on the ground. He rolled his neck and felt his muscles tighten before snapping. He let the wind carry his scent to Azriel. He smirked when he heard Azriel inhale deeply. A dark chuckle sounded through the mating bond.
"Are we the once sparing? Or do you need to spar with my brother, Xander? It seems like you two need to take it out," Cassian laughed. Xander tilted his head to one side and narrowed his eyes.
"We have enough sparing every day Cass, so you don't have to worry about us," Xander told him.
Rhys was trying very hard not to concentrate on their activities. It feels weird thinking about Xander like that with Azriel. But Cassian on the other hand didn't have any feelings like that. He enjoyed teasing them too much.
A lone shadow which was not his, slithered up his torso and flicked and teased his nipple. Xander inhaled sharply as pleasurable jolts went straight to his cock. Which started getting hard in his pants. It caused Xander to nearly loose his footing. His eyes shot upto Azriel's, who only gave him a wink. Xander's own shadows jumped around his shoulders as they sensed his excitement. After a half an hour of sparing with painful erection Cassian told him that it was enough for the day. Rhys and Azriel too called it for the day. The latter was a mask of calm on the outside. But he was sending toe curling images through the mating bond. Nowadays both of them were maintaining a constant shied if any of their family members were around. Azriel tend to get ideas to get Xander riled up.