"Wait, if you've always had feelings for me..then why did you always encourage me to stay with Odell?" I asked.

"I'm no home wrecker, y'all had a nice family thing going on and I couldn't mess that up. Besides, you seemed happy anyway and when you truly care about somebody you want them to be happy."

I stared at Jermaine and wrapped my arms around his neck... I looked up into his eyes and licked my lips before placing them on his. He seemed hesitant at first but a few moments later our lips were moving in sync. He slowly slid his tongue in my mouth as his hands were placed firmly on my backside giving it light squeezes here and there.

"Wait, wait, wait." He pulled away from the kiss.

"Damn." We both said.

"We should stop before this leads to something else." He sighed.

"Yeah, we should." I nodded.

Later on that evening we stayed at Jermaine's house for dinner, he cooked lasagna and it was really good. I tried so long to get hailey to actually eat spaghetti and lasagna. For the first time tonight she actually ate it and she couldn't stop eating it. She was truly Odell's child because he loved to eat 24/7. While the kids went to play I fed Nevaeh a bottle as Jermaine washed up the dishes and once bedtime rolled around for all the kids I felt like crashing. Kids will tire you out. I sat on the couch and started watching a movie with Jermaine. Every now and then I would glance over at him and he'd do the same with me. Then I stared at him again and I just couldn't help myself at this moment I was now staring while biting my lip. Jermaine wasn't as gorgeous as Odell but he was fine as hell! and at this moment he could get it.

"Jermaine..."I said.

"Wassup ma." He replied.

"I really..really wanna pick up where we left off earlier." I stared at him.

"No you don't ma." He shook his head.

"Yes I do..." I got on top of him so I was straddling him and I kissed him lustfully. As our tongues wrestled once again I started to grind my hips in slow motion which was making his member rise against me. I trailed my lips down to his neck leaving a few hickeys here and there.

"Danielle are you sure you wanna keep going." He asked nervously.

"Yes I'm sure Jermaine." I pecked his lips one last time and took my shirt off revealing my black rose print bra. "You wanna take me upstairs and handle you're business or you just gonna sit there" I said with a smirk. He bit his lip and kissed me as he picked me up and put my legs around his torso.

When we finally got to his room he shut and locked the door before placing me down on the bed. I pulled him back down to me and kissed him once again. Without breaking the kiss he slid my yoga pants off and threw them into the floor. My hands trailed down to his belt and pants zipper. He interlaced our hands and planted kisses on my chest making me moan a little. Then all of a sudden he just stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I can't do this...as bad as I want to I can't." He did a nervous laugh.

"But I want you too.." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck.

"Deep down inside you only wanna have sex with me because you're angry with Odell. You wanna do something to take you're mind off it. I don't think that's a good way to deal with this, if you wanna move on then it's gonna be one step at a time just don't make that first step having sex with me hoping it'll make you forget about him. You'll forget about him for the moment but by tomorrow morning you'll be feeling hurt and you'll be missing him again." I sighed and put my head in my hands.