he cried, over "nothing."

!! SHORT ONESHOT !!

Third person pov:
They were all at a park, alot of people were actually at the park that time so alot of people can see and hear what the main 4 were doing.
To make this story short, eric was making fun of kyles hair and personality and how he talks in his sleep calling it some shit names and making fun of it, kyle was getting humiliated in public.

Kyle then had enough. Kyle ran away crying, he felt so humiliated and stressed, will it go away if he just cut his hair off? Or will it go away by cutting something else?.

"Wait- Kyle! Maybe cartman didn't mean what he said!" Stan screamed after Kyle,
"Leave me alone stan!" Kyle screamed back running away from everyone, kyle wanted to be alone, everyone was laughing at kyle while stan already knew kyle was already sobbing uncontrollably, stan was chasing after Kyle, they both ended up in kyles house and it also ended with Kyle locking himself in his room while stan was outside his door

Stan's pov:
"Please, dude unlock this door now!" I said, i was so worried for Kyle, I didnt even know what he was gonna do next but i could hear him getting something from the drawers. Kyle didn't reply. Fuck.
FUCK.

"KYLE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL FUCKING BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR OPEN." I screamed, what was he gonna do? I feel like he got something harmful from his drawers, i know he puts something sharp in his drawers but i can't remember what they were..

.
.

SCISSORS IT WAS SCISSORS SHIT IS HE GONNA CUT HIS FUCKING HAIR-

"KYLE DON'T DO IT" i screamed at kyle, banging on the door while i could hear kyles sobbing, I couldn't let him cut his hair, i loved his hair. it was soft and curly and stuff. but wait- what if he wasn't actually cutting his hair but cutting something else. Oh fuck shit.

That's it. Fuck this shit. I kicked the door open and it broke, i saw kyle sitting on the ground crying and he wasn't holding scissors. he was holding a fucking knife and was cutting his wrists.

I ran to him and fell to the ground and i took the knife he was holding and threw it to the wall. I couldn't process what was happening. Kyle? I didn't notice i was sobbing uncontrollably too, i just found myself hugging kyle while holding his wrist and while crying too.

"Kyle you fucking asshole! You. Fucking asshole." I stuttered while saying that but who fucking cares if their in that kind've situation. We were basically just hugging eachother now but while crying.
"I don't want you to die until I die." I said.