Chapter 7: Iron Spider, Iron Ladybug and The Web Warriors vs The Deadly Six

Shayne POV

Flashback

"So, what you're saying is that Hawkmoth has both the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous ? And he can warp reality in his own image?" Fury asked after I explained everything to him.

"Yes." I replied.

"And Ladybug and her team have been preventing him, from doing so with said powers?" Natasha asked.

I nodded.

The Avengers and the members of S.H.I.E.LD exchanged looks while I watched from the hospital bed with my mother, who found out that I'm Spider-X, next to me. 

"I wished you told me." She said as she held my hand.

"I know. I didn't want you to worry." I replied.

"I'm not mad at you, Shayne. I'm proud of you. And I'm sure that your father would be too." She said with a smile

I thought about my father and chuckled.

"He'd probably freak out." I said.

"Absolutely." My mother agreed.

"Forgive me for the intrusion, but we have a city to save." Steve said.

"Right. Sasori has my miraculous power and my suit is torn." I said and looked over at the bracelet that Tony left on the desk. "And I l know what to do."

"Are you crazy!? You barely survived last time!" Bruce called as I put on the bracelet.

"I can't let Hawkmoth use the miraculous for his own purposes. And I'm not waiting around for a miracle to happen." I replied and pushed the button on the bracelet.

I watched as I found myself wearing a red, blue and gold nanosuit with a black spider logo on the torso. Covering my face is a red mask with white eyes.

 Covering my face is a red mask with white eyes

"Wow. Smells like a new car in here." I said.

"Son, I appreciate what you're doing. But, you almost died because of them. Your injuries haven't been fully healed yet. You don't stand a chance against them in your condition." Steve said.

"He's right, kid. You don't have to do this." Bucky added.

"I know. But, I can't stand by and do nothing." I replied as I made my way to the window.

"You are a brave mortal, Shayne Gibson. Brave and reckless." Thor said.

"Appreciate the comment, Prince Thor. Take care of my mother for me." I said as I dived out of the window and made my way to find Hawkmoth.

Present

I landed on the Eiffel Tower and looked around for Hawkmoth. All I could see was the City of Love now a battle arena for Hawkmoth's akumas. Anger filled my heart as I watched the city I decided to protect was now ruined.