Just then, my phone rang. It was Boss.

"Hey is Fort there? I texted him but no reply. I'm worried he went back home."

"Oh he's here. He's watching TV. I actually put away his phone on the fridge as he kept getting calls. You want to talk to him?"

Boss agreed and I passed it over. Both chatted for quite a bit before Fort gave it back to me.

"All OK?"

"Yea. Boss wants to race tomorrow night so we were planning a time and venue."

"Oh, can I come see?"

"You want to see me race? What if you end up falling for me seeing me race? I'm quite hot you know?"

"Shut up fucker. You make me sound like a girl."

Fort chortled and agreed.

The next day, we spent the day together before Fort left around 3pm to go get ready for his race. I went down to the meeting point around 8pm. Both boys were getting ready with a bunch of friends to support them. Some of the girls got excited seeing me and flocked over to me. But for some reason, they didn't excite me at all. I just politely smiled in response but I didn't talk to them and just kept my eyes on Fort.

He looked really alluring in his bike suit and the way his face was so serious during the race. He was focused and the glint in his eyes didn't disappear as he kept his attention on the track. It was a nail biting race but he actually won it this time by a hair's breadth. I smiled and clapped softly for him as he walked over with Boss who was cursing away at him.

"Can't believe you won. That was so close you ass!"

"Too bad. I won. End of story. Ready for my terms?"

Boss nodded reluctantly. Fort just smiled evilly at Boss as he wrapped his hands around me.

"I want to go on a date with your friend here. Make it happen."

Boss stared stunned at us. I just looked stunned at Fort too.

"Date? With Net?"

"Yeap. With him. You have to make him agree."

"Okays."

Before Boss could say anything, I agreed instantly. Fort looked at me shocked whilst Boss laughed his head off.

"That was the easiest punishment ever!"

Fort looked over at me in shock.

"Why the heck did you even agree? I didn't expect you to."

"Why not? I don't mind. I want to. And I want to keep what's under this suit for myself." I whispered the last part to Fort lowly.

He looked at me, his eyes scanning me and a slight blush overtaking his face. He let go of my waist and turned to look at Boss.

"Anotber race, na Fort?"

"Get lost!" Boss chuckled wildly as I glared at him. Both friends went to get changed whilst I waited for Fort near my car. As he came out, I saw this girl walk towards him.

She was chatting with him and he responded by smiling and engaging with her. I couldn't hear what he said but he pointed to me and then smiled apologetically to her. But he took down her number and even let her kiss him on his cheek. My face reddened a bit seeing that and I clenched my jaw in frustration.

He walked over and asked if we were ready to leave. I nodded and we got into the car. I was quiet as I couldn't help it. I was feeling pissed by what I saw and I knew I had no right to do so but I was still feeling all these.

Fort made conversation but realized something was off.

"Is everything ok? You seem quiet."

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Okays. By the way, my cousin wanted me to give you her number."

"Cousin?"

"I don't know if you saw her earlier. I was talking to her before I just left. She saw you and wants to get to know you. So she passed me her number."

"You mean the one that was kissing you?"

I blurted out before I could stop myself. Fort looked at me amused.

"She's the one. Here you go."

Fort showed me his phone to take down the number. Since we were at the traffic lights, I had time to take it down but all I did was delete the number off his phone, citing that I wasn't interested. Fort just looked at me confused but I just smiled as I continued the ride home.

We got back to my house and Fort got a shower before coming back to the hall. I was on the phone and he just sat next to me. I looked at him and just raised my eyebrows at me, putting the spot on my lap. He raised his eyebrows back at me and just rolled his eyes. I pouted and patted my lap again. I could see the amusement in his eyes.

He just snickered but didn't move. I leaned over to grab his hand and he pulled me towards him instead. Shit. I opened my eyes wide as Fort just lifted me and placed me on his lap whilst I was on my call. He kissed along my jawline as I struggled to keep my composure on my call. He put his hands under my shirt and kissed my neck. Shit. This asshole was just doing me in.

I ended the call quickly only to turn to Fort who pushed me down onto the couch and leaned over me.

"Were you jealous earlier by my cousin?"

"Jealous? No. Why..why would I be?"

"Well you deleted her number off my phone. And you did see us. Why pretend like you didn't?"

I kept quiet, having no answer. But then Fort answered for me instead, flooring me with his reply.

"Well im glad you deleted her number. Not too keen on sharing you."

I fought to keep the blush away as Fort leaned in to kiss me again, making me forget that he even had a damn cousin.