Fort

I looked at the bruises on my arm as I did my work. He was always going to hurt me and my mom would never do anything.

This is why I rather stay at work or go home with someone. I didn't want to go back to my own home if I could. My thoughts flitted to Net for a bit and how he stood up for me but I didn't want to read too much into it.

I decided to focus on my work instead and finally around midnight, I left the office, having no choice but to go home. I went down and I got a heart attack when I saw Net, still waiting by his car at the entrance. He saw me, nodded his head and waved his hand at me.

I walked towards him.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Waiting for you. I will send you home."

"For what?!"

"I lost a bet with Boss. Its my punishment. If you don't believe, ask him."

I stared stunned at him. Was he for real?! I called Boss.

"Why is Net here to pick me up?"

"He lost the bet again dude. So that's his punishment."

"What bet?!"

"We bet over whom could drive to Chonburi the fastest."

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Its a 4 hour drive away."

"And yes I am already in Chonburi with Noeul so guess who won."

"What is wrong with you two?!"

"You mean what is wrong with him? He deliberately did a losing bet with me knowing I'm already midway to Chonburi. And he asked me to allow him to pick you up as a punishment. What's going on between you two?"

I kept quiet, absolutely stunned and shocked by what just went down. This man standing in front of me must be crazy. Crazy as whack.

"Hes a good fellow. Did anything happen? He wouldn't deliberately set out to do something for someone unless he sees a need for it."

"He saw me with him. And he was tugging at me again."

"That makes sense. Look. If you don't want to go home, go to Net's house. He will be ok with it."

"It's fine. I will be ok." I promised Boss to text him later and I hung up the phone.  I looked at Net who was just leaning patiently against the car. When he heard me end the call, he straightened up and asked me, "All OK? Shall we go home now?"

I nodded. We got into the car. He started the engine and looked at me.

"Where to?"

"Home."

"Mine or yours?"

I looked at Net for a full minute. I wasn't sure on how to reply him. I really would want to go anywhere else than my own now. Finally Net muttered, "Let's go to mine for a bit. Get a drink. And if you still want to go home, I send you back."

The ride back to his place was quiet. I really didn't know what I was doing in the car of a guy who I barely knew. But right now, he seemed like the safer option to be with.

He stayed in a nice high rise condo, in a quiet neighborhood. We went up to his place and he opened the door to reveal a minimalistic and clean cut black themed place. I walked around, appreciating the decor and the ambience. I turned around to see Net pouring our drinks for us. I took mine, muttering a thank you and I sat down as Net went to shower and change, promising to be out soon.

I sat down, nursed my drink and just switched on the TV to watch a show mindlessly soaking in the vibes of the program to pass the time.

Net came out half hour later, dressed in  shirt and shorts, holding his own drink.

"Do you want a quick change of clothes or anything?"

"It's fine. I be going home soon anyways."

He didn't say anything but just nodded in agreement. He sat down, we ended up catching a movie together and just laughing over it whilst knocking back glasses of whisky neat. Net was actually humorous to be with and I really think I could see myself being good friends with.

But I couldn't deny there was this sexual tension just running between us. I couldn't help but keep looking at his lips as he spoke and he touched my arms too many times too often.

We got through half a bottle of whiskey and we got hopelessly drunk. Net just hummed quietly as he laid his head on my shoulder. I was abit more together and sat up, just slinging my hands around him and bringing him in closer to me. I looked over at him as he continued humming drunkenly, his face flushed red.

"You look so flushed."

"Huh uhhh. It's called flushed."

I chuckled. This guy was so gone. I looked at him as he closed his eyes for a bit, just lying on my chest. The image of that Nong kissing him came to mind. This wild spurt of blood just rushed through me as I looked at his lips and his face.

As if he could read my mind, suddenly Net just opened his eyes and sat up a little straighter. I tried to keep my eyes away and not make it obvious that I had been just drooling over him. Net turned my face towards him. He ran his fingers over my lips lightly. His eyes glittered away as his fingers followed the outline of my lips.

I tried really hard but he was making it so hard. I finally snapped as I pulled his face closer to myself and I kissed him hard. As images of him and that Nong kissing came to my mind, I kissed him harder. I snuck down a little to seize the chance to pepper his jawline and neck with kisses. Net groaned in desperation softly and pulled himself up to me even more. I bit down on his neck and pushed him down. I tugged at his shirt and he responded by pulling it off for me. I looked at him.

He looked at me. We both knew what we wanted. We both wanted to dominate the other. We were so used to it. And I know he wanted to taste me as desperately as I wanted. I could see it in his eyes. I outlined the hem of his shorts and looked at him hungrily. The desire in my eyes, fuck about masking it. Net looked at me. He finally sighed as he pulled me towards him. I smiled as I grabbed him in a smouldering kiss, hovering over him. I took off my polo t shirt and cast it aside. Net touched my chest and ran his hands all over my abs. I grinded down on him as I kissed him even more deeply.

I grabbed him by his neck as I peppered kisses all over. Net moaned softly without realizing it and that excited me even more. I looked at him and I whispered "May I?". Net looked at me stunned for a bit before nodding his head.

[Author's Note: Consent is such a beautiful thing!]

I pulled off his shorts and went down on him. Net's eyes opened wide but as my mouth slowly captured his throbbing cock, he moaned out loud and grabbed my head as I blew him off. As I pulled away slowly, I kissed him upwards from his thighs, leading all the way up to his lips. Net's face was completely streaked red and his eyes was closed in bliss.

I kissed him and then got him to suck my fingers, making sure he watched me as he did it for me. I then inserted 2 fingers followed by 3 to loosen him up. I then followed by inserting my already trembling cock into him and went down on him. Net moaned even louder and I moved even faster as I kept hitting his sweet spot over and over and over again.

We came together and I collaspsed on him, breathing heavily, holding him tight. I looked at him, kissing his face, lips, and all over. He looked at me and as I cheekily asked, "Round 2?"

Net smiled softly as he nodded.

So, he was capable of being soft and shy too? That ran through my head as I took him for a 2nd time, fulfilling all of my pent up desires.