Hogwarts

Ginny and Damara was on the train gossiping having a great girl time. Albus had Damara redo her sorting hat for he felt like she didn't belong in Slytherin. And it happened to be Gryffindor but she hadn't told her family yet. Ginny and her are sharing a dorm room now. After getting off the train they heading to Hogwarts and when they sat at the Gryffindor table they all saw Harry with a bloody nose. "Is he covered in blood? Why is he always covered in blood." Harry sat beside Ginny as Damara looked over to her brother and saw that he looked different and she hadn't seen him at all this summer. She kinda felt bad but she didn't want to see her father at all. Dumbledore made a announcement and everyone went to their common room.
    The next day Professor Mcgonagoll was in the hall way making sure that everyone went to their classes. Damara was heading to her brothers class since she is in his year. She heard her godmother call out to her and she turned around and said, "Will you take Harry and Mr. Weasley with you to class we need to make sure that every student has a period." Damara nodded walking over to Harry and Ron and said, "Professor Mcgonagoll wants you 2 to come with me to my class." Harry nodded dragging Ronald to her class and when they got their Professor Slughorn turned around and said, "Harry my boy please come in. Who are you 2?" Damara spoke up and said, "Damara Malfoy sir. My brother is in this class."
    "Ronald Weasley sir." Slughorn nodded told the boys to grab their books as he went back to teaching. Damara walked over to Hermione and saw her brother looking dead. She saw him look at her and she gave him a smiled but he ignored her which made her frown when she heard Hermione talking. "The Amortia potion. This potion when you smell it you can smell you soulmate." Damara went up and took a whiff of it and Slughorn said, "What do you smell Miss. Malfoy?" Damara smiled and said, "Wood, Smoke, and Forest." Ron knew that it was his brother George.
    After that Professor Slughorn had a competition which Harry won and he gotten liquid luck. Later that day the Gryffindor team had tryouts and Hermione sat with Damara and Damara saw that Cormac Mclaggen was talking to Ron and she had an idea about who. After the tryouts Ron was made keeper which she was truly proud of him.

(Words:433)