Meeting Harry Potter and Friends

In a room of Blue there was a huge bed and in that huge bed was a blonde headed child. A boy came into the room and saw that the girl was still asleep and walked over and nudge the girl awake. "Damara you have to wake up. We're going to Diagon Alley today to grab your things." Damara's blue eyes had fluttered open as she looked at her big brother. "Diagon Alley?! Wait, Hogwarts!!" Draco smiled at his sister as he grabbed his sisters clothing their mother provided for them the night before. Then a knock at the door and Damara called whoever was there to come in. They saw their mother Narcissa Malfoy and she smiled seeing her children together. "You getting dressed sweetheart?" Damara nodded as she grabbed her outfit and her mother helped her. (The Outfit above)

After Narcissa helped her daughter get dressed they headed downstairs and she saw her father. She ran toward him as they hugged each other. "My sweet constellation." Draco put his cape on as Lucius held his daughters hand and said, "Damara, your brother and I are gonna do an errand and you go straight to Ollivander's wand shop." Damara nodded as she held her father's hand and walked to the fireplace. "DIAGON ALLEY!!" Lucius and Damara got to Diagon Alley as they waited for Draco. Draco finally got there and Lucius looked at Damara and said, "Go to Ollivaders and meet me and your brother at the library." Damara nodded running towards the wand shop. She got to the shop and opened the door but the place gave her weird vibes. "Hello? Hello?!" 

All the sudden she heard a thud and saw an older man and he said, "I've been waiting Miss. Malfoy. You're brother came here last year and talked all about you." Damara shivered with the creepiness of the dude and she walked up to the dude and he said, "Let me see you dominate hand." Damara gave him her right hand and he found the perfect wand for her. She headed to the library and her least favorite author was doing a book signing when she saw her brother talking to people. She walked up to him and said, "Draco??" Draco looked down at his sister and his face softened and a family of red heads with a black head and brown head people.

"Now now Draco play nicely." Pushing his son and daughter aside and said, "Mr. Potter. Lucius Malfoy and Draco's little sister Damara." Damara looked at them and she had learned that it was the Weasley family, Harry Potter, and the muggleborn Hermione Granger. Lucius glared at Mr. Weasley putting something into the youngest red cauldron and they left.