Joining dracos class

The sun was shining through the curtains with sweet Damara waking up. She quickly got dressed and headed down to the great hall for breakfast where she met up with Ginny and Luna. She and Luna were sitting at the Gryffindor table as they were talking Damara looked over and saw that Seamus was glancing at her. She did the same and Ginny saw this and said, "What do you think of Seamus?" Damara was confused on what Ginny meant but looked back at Seamus and he smiled. Damara smiled again and said, "His a good person and very attractive but I would like to get to know him better." Ginny nodded when Mcgonagoll came over and said, "Miss. Weasley, Lovegood, and Malfoy for Care of Magical Creatures you will be joining year 3." They all nodded and she turned her head but saw that Seamus was gone which made her a tiny bit sad but couldn't do anything about it. Then all the sudden her eyesight was taking from her and so she turned to see Seamus. "What are you doing?" Seamus sat beside her and said, "Well, I may or may not had gotten a glimpse of you schedule and saw that we have classes near. So I was wondering if you would like to walk with me to CFMC?: Damara smiled and said, "Yeah, that would be nice."
Seamus nodded standing up but in the moment tripped which made Ginny and Luna giggle. Seamus walked away in embarrassment while Ginny said, "Well, it seems like a 3rd year is smitten about a 2nd year." Damara rolled her eyes she grabbed her things as they others followed her to class. They were in potions doing there work and when it was over they headed out. As she was walking she felt an arm go around her shoulders and she looked over to see Seamus. "Miss me?" Damara rolled her eyes and said, "How could I? I just saw you hours ago." Seamus laughed and said, "Well, I definitely miss you and your beauty." Damara rolled her eyes but they kept walking over to Hagrid's house. "Alright! Everyone come closer. No need to be shy now I have a special treat for this class. Now everyone follow me."
    They were all walking in the forest and Draco saw that a Gryffindor was with his sister which he didn't like. He tried to get close to their area but couldn't so he decided that he was gonna bring his sister over to him in some way. "Hagrid? How do we open the books?" Damara asked and Hagrid looked at Damara and said, "You stroke the spine." Damara did that was happy with the result but Seamus was having difficulty and Damara helped him which he smiled at her. They all got to a spot and Luna stood beside Ginny who was beside Damara. "Duh da da!!" Everyone stood in awe of this creature and Ron didn't know what it was and accidentally Damara spoke up. "It's a hippogriff." Hagrid gave Slytherin points and wondered who was going 1st.
    Everyone stepped back except for Harry which pretty much volunteered him and in no time flat he was on Buckbeak. Damara was in awe of this creature but soon after was out of sight and everyone waited for Harry to come back. "How come you don't act like your brother?" Seamus asked Damara as she looked at him and she answered, "My mom didn't want me to." Seamus nodded when Buckbeak and Harry came back as everyone cheered but Draco was not fond of this and decided to get hurt.