3rd Task and End of the Year

Damara was walking with Ginny and Luna as she was talking about Viktor. "I have some suspicion about him. He's been sneaking around more." Ginny looked at Damara and said, "Why do you say that?" Damara shrugged seating down that's when she saw a red head in the distance and it was George. She smiled at him admiring from a distance and Ginny saw this and said, "Damara? Do you like my brother?" Damara looked at Ginny with a shock look and said, "No! George? I am only admiring him. He was such a gentlemen more than Viktor so I can just admire." Ginny looked at George and Damara then thought maybe something could happen between the 2. But she didn't want to think about since she was with Viktor. Then she realized the time and said, "Damara! We have to go." Damara also saw the time and they ran to go watch the 3rd task. They found seats that Luna kept for them and Viktor smiled at her but then smiled wider at someone else.
    Luna and Ginny saw this and Luna said, "Maybe that's his cousin." Ginny rolled her eyes and said, "No boy smiles that big at a cousin like they are in love Luna." Damara said, "Luna's probably right Ginny. Beside I think we are fine and I've planned to do a plan surprise during the summer." They nodded as they watched the champions go into the maze as they kept waiting. Fluer came back and Madame Maxine took care of her. Right after Viktor came back and he looked dead inside and Damara ran down to him. "Viktor are you alright?" Viktor nodded weakly and with a fake smile but Damara didn't realize and gave him a kiss. But he did it real short and she thought that maybe he was just tired.
    Cedric and Harry came back which made everyone cheer but Damara realized that Cedric wasn't moving and Delacour yelled. Everyone went quiet went they realized that Cedric wasn't moving and was announced dead. Harry kept yelling that the dark lord was back and Damara looked at Draco with fear in her eyes but was calmed down. The next day was the last day of Hogwarts and everyone was leaving. But a funeral was being placed for Cedric and Draco sat beside Damara who sat beside Viktor with Luna and her boyfriend together and Ginny beside Luna. After the funeral everyone was saying goodbye and Viktor walked up to his girlfriend and said, "Are you busy this summer?" Damara nodded and said, "Mother and Father are planning for summer cotillion so maybe before school starts?"
    Viktor nodded giving her kiss and headed out in a different direction but in the side lines. Both Draco and George were watching the interaction but on different side of the courtyard. Ginny looked at Draco and headed over to him and said, "Viktor's cheating isn't he Malfoy?" Draco looked at the Weaslette and said, "Yes, found him with a Beauxtabon student right before the 2nd challenge." This made Ginny mad and said, "She is planning on a surprise visit and maybe she'll find out. She's been admired my brother George. But I believe she should wait for a bit. Maybe we can get George to take care of her." Draco nodded looking at the Weaslette and said, "Let's write this summer." Ginny nodded walking over to her brother as everyone watched the 2 schools leave.

(Words:580)