#3 My Dear (Eugene x Daniel)

Start from the beginning

----

Eugene and Daniel then arrived at the restaurant they were gonna have their date at. Eugene order for a private room so that both him and Daniel would be left alone while Yuseong and Mandeok Guarded the door.

"What do you think of the restaurant 𝙈𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧." (Eugene)

"I-its quite alright..." (Daniel)

Eugene just smiled.

One thing that Daniel found a little funny of this situation is on how Eugene was shorter then him Except from his original body, his Original body is 5'2 while His second body is 5'11, meanwhile Eugene is 5'6.

"You know Daniel...I've fallen for you more and more everyday. It's gotten to the point that I might turn possive over you." (Eugene)

Daniel didn't respond. He didn't know how to answer that. He had his head down not looking at Eugene. Eugene then walked up to Daniel, grabbing his chin making him look up to him. He then kisses him passionately, Eugene then bit Daniel lips as he knew that Daniel wouldn't open his mouth for him, he slides his tongue inside of Daniels mouth. Daniel fought for dominance, as he didn't want to kiss the person he hated the most. Eugene won against Daniel. Eugene the proceeds to lick and suck Daniel mouth and tongue. As Eugene stopped kissing Daniel, a string of saliva was between them while both and Eugene were panting for the lack of air.

----

Both Eugene were now eating their portion of food that they had ordered. They both talked and chatted mostly Eugene. Everything was going well so far until Daniel decided to ask a question.

"Eugene I have a question..." (Daniel)

"Yes my Dear?" (Eugene)

"Is it possibly that I can go to school with you?...." (Daniel)

Eugene was quite. It was quite for a few seconds.

"Why are you asking such question, I'm pretty sure you know what my answer is gonna be right?" (Eugene)

"P-please, I'm quite grateful for being 'home' schooled, but I kinda miss going to school, I mean it's been about 3 years ever sense...you know." (Daniel)

"And how do I know that you won't try to escape?" (Eugene)

"...If I do end up trying to escape, then you can take my privilege of ever going to school..." (Daniel)

"Hmm..." (Eugene)

"And what would I be getting in return?" (Eugene)

"Anything you want I guess..." (Daniel)

Eugene just thought of the so called 'deal', after thinking he smirked of the thought of him getting anything in returned. Once again too. Must be his lucky day if he's able to do anything to Daniel....

"I'll think about it..." (Eugene)

By just hearing that Daniel smiled truthfully for the first time in a while, but also in fear sense he did say Eugene can get anything he wants from him...

Eugene saw him smile, an angel... This made Eugene blush a little.

----

It's been a few days sense Daniel had his so called date. And still he hasn't gotten a respond back from Eugene from the question he has given.

Daniel was in his original body, he was sitting near his little library he had in the corner of his room. He enjoyed reading, infact it's the one thing he enjoyed doing in his room. Also for that fact that he doesn't have a phone too, sense it got token always from him.
Daniel was wearing a long big baggy T-shirt with some sweat pants.
While Daniel was reading he heard a knock, signaling that it wasn't Eugene, as Eugene would of just come in the room with out knocking. "Come in..." He said.

"Young master, I have some important news for you.." (???)

"Ah! Yes?" (???)

"Eugene wanted me to deliver the news to you sense he is quite busy, he wanted me to tell you that you'll be going to school starting in 3 days..." (???)

Daniel was in shock. For the fact the his so called lover that has trapped him in a room for over 3 years has let Daniel be able to go to school once again.
He started crying, tears of joy as he was once free to go to school. The only reason he wanted to go to school is so he can sort of walk free, make friends, and also to be able to go to school.

"Tell Eugene, that I'm very happy for the news!" (Daniel)

"I will." (???)

He then walks out of the room leaving Daniel cry tears of joy.

----

Eugene came into Daniel's room. Daniel was cooking in the kitchen. (To be honest Daniel place was basically like an apartment.) As Eugene walked towards Daniel, Daniel heard Eugene foot steps. He turned his head towards Eugene, their he saw a smiling Eugene.

"I received the message from the butler..." "I'm really happy you'll let me go to school again, tho in which body did you sign me up with?" (Daniel)

"Ah right! I signed you up with your original body!" "Sense a lot of people fall for your second body..." (Eugene)

"Also I brought you a new backpack and other things for you sense I threw out your other bag..." (Eugene)

Daniel nodded while getting hugged by the waist from Eugene. Daniel was quite used to it. Eugene would do this every single day.
(Daniel is still in his original body)
Daniel was to concitratied into cooking that he didn't notice Eugene slide his hand up his shirt. Eugene rubbed Daniel's nipples, making the small boy benth him moan.

"Ahh~ w-wait Eugene, please stop I-I don't want th- Ahh!~" Eugene rubbed and pulled on Daniel's nipple making him feel pain and pleasure.

"Why should I? Aren't you feeling good~" (Eugene)

Daniel started crying, because on how Eugene is abusing his nipples and for that fact that Eugene is doing it without his consent...
Daniel then proceeded to turn of the stove and moved the pot of food he was cooking.
With this Eugene then told Daniel to head to the bed.

Daniel what was gonna happen now. He new very well on what's gonna happen is this what Eugene wanted for Daniel asking for permission to go to school once again? I mean Daniel Park did say that Eugene can have anything he wants from him, didn't he?

----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨! 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤 (ᗒᗩᗕ)
𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎!!!!!
𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 16 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙝𝙝𝙝! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 127 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮!

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤...𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.... 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 (◞‸◟ㆀ)

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮: 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨!

1724 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴