"God bless geeks, Pope. Truly, man cause what we do without you to work the drones" JJ joked.

"Technically it's not a drone" Pope started making JJ groan, wishing he never said anything now "It's an ROV"

"Shut up, shut up" He silenced him "It's too early for this shit right now"

"Hey JJ" Eleanor called and swam over to the dock, she then put her hand out to the boy "Help me up will ya?" JJ didn't even think twice about it and grabbed her hand but what he wasn't expecting was Eleanor to pull him in with her.

"Oh shit!" He yelled before falling into the water, wiping his hands over his face when he resurfaced.

Everyone chuckled as Eleanor hauled herself back onto the dock with a smirk "Sorry JJ but it was just too easy" She then thanked Pope when he passed her a towel to dry off.

"You better watch your back Toretto" JJ said in a playful tone while pointing his finger at her before also making his way back to the dock. Eleanor looked at him like it was a challenge "No I'm serious, you just started something you might not be able to finish"

"Whatever ya say blondie" Throwing JJ a towel she then turned her head to look at John B who was still in the water with Kie.

"So once we get the footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim" He told everyone.

"See it's bullshit why we even have to do that" JJ stated while drying his hair with the towel.

"Well, there is maritime salvage law. You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up" Pope added in.

"You read my mind Pope" Eleanor sent him a smile and he sent her a small one back.

"Yeah but lawyers aren't cheap, guys" JJ reminded them.

"As soon as they see the footage, they'll work for a comp" John B assured him.

Kiara frowned "How do you know all of that?"

"Cause my dad said it, like, a million times" John B shrugged like it was obvious.

"Yeah, that's fair"

"This tether is, like, really long. In the wrong weather, it could get pushed around" Pope looked at the group.

"Then we'll go at dead calm" John B finalised.

"Which is defiantly not today" Eleanor said as thunder could be heard and the clouds were already getting darker. Everyone started to leave the dock after that but Eleanor was still sat at the edge of the dock with her feet in the water.

"Yeah I'll catch up with you guys" John B shouted to his friends before sitting down next to the brunette "You alright?"

"Do you think this is all worth it?" Eleanor randomly asked, looking over at John B who frowned at her question.

"Woah, hold on, if you don't wanna do this anymore you can back out anytime you know that right?" He rambled.

The girl nodded "Yeah I know and trust me, I don't wanna back out of anything it's just. . .I don't know" She muttered "I can't explain it" She was scared, scared that she was gonna lose Leon and the relationship between them both just for some gold that she didn't even want any part of.