Long awaited yet Lame

Start from the beginning

Zhan Tian got curious of this shaolin mountain style. " Alright show me your fighting style " He said.

Travis grinned under the mask. ' Time to hold back Alot'  All his power was sealed only leaving  cell saga base form Gokus power.  Even with this much power he's too great for any dude in this world. 

He took Gokus fighting stance. While Zhan Tian was still standing like a cool guy. I swear this manhwa authors try to write something that they would do if they were in any situation. Like check this mf infront of Travis right now. Normally even if your enemy is weak you atleast put some effort in the fight. Well Travis was gonna show him not to ever underestimate a person.

Booom.

Travis blitzed to Zhan Tian who's eyes widened in shock but before he could do anything Zhan Tian felt a strong force landing on his face.  The next second Zhan Tian was launched back.

Boom.

Zhan Tian was launched across the room and crashed into the wall. He was still staring at Travis with shock , he  didn't feel anything from Travis when he blitzed to him. Quickly getting up and dusting his clothes,  he looked back up but saw no one infront of him. Well Travis who was standing behind him who had a large grin on his face but no one could see it.

' Man, I love fucking with people '

Bang.

Zhan Tian was swatted away by Travis,  flying towards the crowd of people who hurriedly tried to get out the way.

" Okay this is boring. I'm leaving " Travis said. Chan-ok had already left with Jong-Hong and his Justina. Leaving Min-Yeong behind who was hiding under a desk.

Travis approached the table as he picked it up. Min-Yeong was felt fear going through her body as she looked up and saw Travis standing there. He took her hand and pulled her out the restaurant without saying anything.

' This meeting was all hyped up but it ended up being lame as fuck. I gotta apologize to the readers.' Travis thought.

When they got outside he saw a fleet of police parked outside. Well Travis didn't flinch. He snapped his hands and all the police vanished. Where did they go, well a world called Warhammer 40k. He didn't really give a fuck. As he walked down the road quietly while pulling Min-Yeong who started calming down for some reason.

They reached a park and Travis sat down on one of the benches. He took the mask of revealing his face to her. She blushed while staring at him.

" sit down. After resting a bit I'll take you home" He said. Min-Yeong quickly sat down and continued to stare at him.

" Why did you even rob the place if you're not gonna take anything?" She asked.

Travis chuckled as sat back." Well I was bored. " He answered. She frowned" you just murdered 2 people because you were bored?" She asked.

" What do you find that inhumane?" He asked while smirking.

" Yes I do find it inhumane. Not that I have a problem with it. I'm just glad it wasn't me who died." She said and sighed in relief.

" I couldn't kill such a beautiful woman as you. That would hurt my conscious." He said in a smooth tone.

She blushed as she turned to the other direction. " Well your compliments won't make a difference. You still killed people" She said.

" Well I wish I did make a difference. I really think your gorgeous honestly. Wouldn't mind getting to know you better if you want " He said as he stared at her with the lightskin stare.

" Come on I'm old enough to be your mom. I'm also not that good looking you're just teasing me." She said. Travis placed his hand around her shoulder. " You want me to prove myself to you?" He asked.

" How are gonna do that?" She asked. Well he didn't know but he was gonna think of something.

" How about we have date. I'll take you places. What your name by the way?" He asked. " I'm Min-Yeong. Whats yours?"

" Travis. Well what do you say?" He asked.

She thought about it.' My kids did ask me to find new love so maybe this is it. But I'm still being forced to try fixing things with Chan-ok. I should try avoiding him while I see where this is going with Travis. '

" Okay let's do it. This might not go anywhere so don't get your hopes up. Now take me home I'm cold" She said. Travis nodded and they both vanished and appeared outside her apartment. This apartment was the most expensive one in the whole country.

" How do you know where I live? And how the fuck did you do that!?" She asked. Travis didn't answer he instead vanished.

' Well I'm done with this arc. Let's go meet the hoe'