She a pervert

Travis and Tatsumaki left the apartment together,  holding each other's hand. Today they had planned on getting some clothes for Travis since he barely had anything to wear when he goes outside as a normal person. They weren't going to shop in City Z since they mall got destroyed this morning when Travis faught Nick. In fact they went to the mall in City A. They flew to the City in ear piercing speeds arriving there a couple minutes later.

Travis saw the Hero Agency HQ the second they entered the city. The tall black building that attracted anyone's attention from a mile away. They landed infront of the mall and went in. Tatsumaki pulled him inside and basically dragged him to the store she liked.

After picking a couple outfits for Travis she gave them to him and had him try them out. Travis reluctantly went inside the fitting room as he tried out the clothes she had picked for him. After trying out the first outfit he didn't necessarily hate it, its just that it was too eyes catchy and he hated that. He put on another set of clothes which were perfect for him.

He got out the room and showed her the look and she smiled brightly.

" You look soo Good!" She said while overreacting.

Travis just stood there with a blank face and waited for her to get her fill of the look. After that he went in and tried some of the other ones. Which weren't bad honestly they were pretty cool and suited him well.  So much that Tatsumaki called the clothing company and had them design custom clothes for him from now on. I know right , it escalated pretty quickly. But I don't care.

After getting the clothing problem out the way Travis wanted to see if they had good movies in this world so they went to the cinema and he picked the most attractive poster outside which had a lot of explosions in the background.

The cinema was pretty empty with only a dude who sat on the very front watching the movie alone. He had his phone out recording the film which made Travis laugh inside.

' Bro I finally saw someone do it. Man who would have thought that cam movies existed here' he thought.

They sat somewhere on the middle row and had some popcorn and watched as the movie started. Of course Tatsumaki wasn't even interested in the movie. She thought maybe Travis had brought her here to have some fun so she began initiating it as she thought his thighs. Travis wasn't even focusing on her , his eyes glued to the front as the movie had finished with the beginning credits or whatever you call them. Pouting at how he wasn't reacting she went down on the her knees. Good thing this cinema had been cleaned before this or she was gonna stand up the next second from the uncomfortable feeling of popcorn crunching on her knees.

And yes the Author has had a girl do this to him, she explained in detail how it felt down there. Which he didn't care about.  As she got on her knees front of him she massaged the sleeping dragon through the pants. Travis looked down to Tatsumaki who was had lust in her eyes.

' Didn't know she was such a pervert.' He thought.

She pulled his pants down and touched his unerect cock as she stroked it nicely.  She took the cock out its cage , staring at his cock with curiosity and shock. She had felt how big it was first hand last night till this morning when he fucked her silly. But to see it up close and the fact that it hadn't woken up yet really shocked her. She stroked it , up and down getting a nice grip on his cock. It slowly began to expand into its final yet non limited form. She blushed as the cock towered her face. She stuck her tounge out and began licking underneath. Till she reached the head. This was undoubtedly her first time sucking cock but her body followed the actions that she had seen in porn. Grabbing it tightly with both hands. she slowly began to take his cock head inside her mouth. Travis felt the great feeling of her warm wet mouth. Her saliva got all over his cock as she started licking around. Her tounge wrapped his cock head spreading her wet saliva.

She back up a little sucking his cock. Slurping on the tip. And she went forward and took some of his cock inside her mouth. The motion continued as she bobbed her up and down taking his cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth. Travis was watching the movie with great interest while getting his cock sucked. Even though he didn't show it , he was feeling great pleasure. Her small mouth that was surprisingly able to take his cock inside.  Wrapping around his cock,  Slurping and sucking it carefully with procession. She enjoyed the sweet taste of his cock sucking it passionately as if it was a lolipop.  This also made her pussy wet in love juices that dripped on her panties.

* Slurp* Gawk* slurp*Gawk*

She kept Slurping his cock even though it kept making her gag. The feeling of his cock bumping on her throat gave her pleasure. She began to take it deeper inside,  as it went down her throat. She gagged repeatedly but she didn't pull back. Her eyes watered , the wave of pleasure washing down her body as her throat got fucked. After sometime she pulled back without taking his cock out and continued sucking.

Travis smiled as she sucked his cock with love and dedication. She didn't just do it for foreplay but actually found pleasure in sucking his cock. She also did it to make him feel good. She removed one hand as it went underneath her dress and started touching her pussy.

Her moans that escaped between the sucking were a little loud but not that much. She devoured his cock,  up and down she went.

As she continued sucking him, the blowjob became sloppier and sloppier till her drool dripped down on the seat. The movie was almost done meaning that she had been sucking his for an hour and a half. Travis felt his cum building up as she sucked his cock wildly. Shaking her head up and down , her hair messed up and her mouth wet with saliva. The great Tornado was engrossed in giving her lover great head without any care. 

Travis ended up Nutting down her throat as she gulped everything down. She back up and sucked the head taking more semen inside her mouth and swallowing it. She looked up to Travis who was also staring back and smiled. She got up from the ground and sat beside him. She looked at the screen and saw the end credits.

'I DID THAT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!! Not that i mind or anything but my jaw really hurts' She thought as she stared at Travis in anger.

Travis laughed as he used cleaned himself up using Ki. After that he pulled Tatsumaki out the cinema.

' The movie was Allright. I mean for a Rambo nockoff it was great' he thought as they walked out. Since they were done with what they originally came for they had the day to themselves.

But of course things don't always work out.

" Ahhhhh" a loud scream could be heard followed by a loud explosion.

Boooom

Both Tatsumaki and Travis turned to the direction and saw a big monster raging inside the mall destroying everything in its path.

" Why don't you take this while I go get some ice cream " He said.

She nodded cutely and turned back to the monster with a cold face. Her body began to glow green so as her eyes. She spread open and made a crushing motion.

Bang.

The monster got smooshed up and died. With that she quickly flew to Travis and got on his back." I want vanilla " She said