I will Conquer

After Travis finished laughing maniacally he got up from his bed and opened his phone. Since this world had many joined manhwas there's bound to be alot of companies. Especially since it's mostly South Korea and China. Most China since y'all know they like making the protagonists have alot of ties. Getting on he saw the first noticeable company. It was owned by the Heroine of Son in law above them all. She had white pinkis hair with both tits and booty.

Seeing that she was randomly opening her shares for sale, he saw this as a chance to gain influence over her company. Of course he wasn't gonna be the good guy in this world. He will of course make the girls slowly into his woman by blackmailing the most easiest way to get pussy in most manhwa. Especially hentai manhwa. The number of how many ntr scenes that occurred due to blackmailing was uncountable. He's seen many things. Yet he still lives to tell the tail. The company name was Sky Hawk cooperation. I know pretty cringe right.

' She must be low on capital or something for her to open up the shares. Well she has good timing I'll give her that.'

He contacted the company, it was answered by the secretary or something he didn't ask. After getting an appointment he hanged up.

' I guess now I'm good. There's many other world here like the God of War and Mountain dude coming down to see the city for the first time. All the good stuff. There's even some hentai manhwa here too. Well the ones I chose are mostly not ntr but I have to worry about the ones that are. Like Secret class , Stepmoms friends and Revenge. Well good thing I made the plots to only start when I encounter a Heroine. 'He thought.

Since it was still day time Travis got out to get some food for himself. Even the house was practically filled with house hold appliances it didn't have a single food in it. Getting out the gates Travis walked down the road passing by the Seok-ohs house. He is the protagonist of Stepmoms Friends and honestly an active cuck. Bro fapped to the sauce of his Stepmom getting ran a train. Like bro how do you sleep at night. Gahhd damn breathe some air man.

Travis walked out the community into the open world. Most of the other Heroines lived in the neighborhood but Travis wasn't planning on meeting them any time soon. Well maybe on the next chapter but even I'm not sure since I freestyle.

He reached a 7/11 not far from where the hood. After getting some water battle and muffins Travis payed up and left. While walking he saw a black car drive by. He saw glimpse of a red haired girl which he identified as the Heroine or Revenge.

' Fuckkkk why nowwww!!!' Travis shouted in mind.' Okay calm down Travis you're the greatest and nobody is better than you.'He thought.  He quickly blitzed away to his house and opened his phone. He looked for the main antagonists company on till he found it.  'Ohh okay the story barely even started yet. Good'.

He had gotten some information from gus trusty phone. It said that the plot would start 3 days from now. This gave him alot of time to think of a strategy. He took a sip of the water which calmed him down. Travis as always been sensitive to Ntr for some reason. I guess he takes alot from the author.

' Okay everything is alright at the moment. No need to panick I'll just have to do something within these 3 days. 'He thought.

Ding

Travis had just gotten a text from an unknown person. Well he knew it was Na-yeon from her picture on the profile.

[ Hey Travis, it's me Na-yeon from today.]

[ Yeah what's up.]

[ I just wanted to ask if you would like to spend a day with me]

[ Sure I don't mind]

[ Great! I'll pick you up. Later Travis]

' Pick me up. I gotta fix her mentality because that just outrageous. ' He thought in disgust. He's an alpha not a beta. So no a single peace of feminine in his blood he's all male. Travis dusted his digust off and went into the shower.

'I should get a gaming console or I'm gonna die of boredom. '

The sun had began to set. Travis stood on his balcony and gazed at the stars. 'This whole block  is just a protagonist Hotspot.  I mean the family of Secret Class live next door. The family of Revenge live on the opposite. The family of Stepmoms Friends lives 2 houses from here. Even the Manhwa characters live here. This Is good but I might make the plot start by mistake so I  have to be careful. '

' Then again I did do this because I knew I could handle anything so why am I being so paranoid about it. 'He thought while chuckling a bit.

" I know I can turn every girl here into my own. I just need time,  Nothing else."

The next day Travis woke up and wore a really nice suit. It was an all black tuxedo but it was way better quality then any of the ones in this world. Well because Travis custom made it himself. Using his creation abilities. After getting fixed up Travis walked out the villa gates and saw the white Bentley parked outside the gate. He had asked them to come fetch him since he didn't feel like walking. This reminded him of the other character which is in this world.

' That guy who gets jobs is also here. He likes flaunting his Pagani around. Does bro even pay for gas.' He thought.

The car drove off towards the direction of Sky Hawk Cooperation. It was in the city like most companies and due to the story having many protagonists it was no where the biggest company here. There are bigger bosses here who practically own this country due to their roots. This place was filled with mfs that would stand by the protagonist at any given moment. Travis didn't care about them. He just has to make their girls his and they basically perish. Well he's kill them personally since he wanted to see them scream with arrogance before he killed them. He always wondered why they always say." You're Courting Death" I mean bro that line is obviously a cliche at this moment.

He did know it was mostly for the memes now. The car stopped outside a average tall building. It was a tall building but compared to the ones he passed on the way here then this one is just average. He opened the door and walked out the car. When he reached the doors that opened by themselves he saw a young lady who looked to liked the secretary. He was guided up to the top floor where the meeting would be held. The secretary lead him to a room with that looked like the ceos office.  He sat down and waited for the Heroine to arrive.

A minute later she walked In with her rise fragrance filling the whole room. She had her cold face on her which was kinda like a trademark of hers at this point. But when seeing Travis she was startled by his handsome face.

' Who is this man?' She thought as her started to heat up.