OBJECT ATTACK!!!

So uh, when I was younger I used to take objects around my grandma's den and do a little object show with them.

It was called object attack and it had 5 seasons.

And I decided to draw some of the old characters

And here's a little info about each!

Remote was very tough yet naive, like in a lovable jock fashion.  But in season two she had a total overhaul, going from naive and nice. To a stand-offish and violent bitch, similar to the overhaul Notepad had later on. She was voted off early in season two and didn't return til the season 5 murder mystery episode. She competed in seasons 1, 2, and 5. She was also the runner up in season 1 to Notepad.

Glue was very selfish, bratty, and overall rude to everybody in season 1. But after a rude awakening from Yarnball in season 2, she dropped the bitch personality for a very sweet and sad act. But she had a very hard time redeeming herself, but with the help of her girlfriend Battery, she was able to win season 3. The competed in seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. And was the winner of season 3.

Soft Bullet (everyone calls him Nerf Dart tho-) debuted in season two as a huge troublemaker. He was a huge pain in the ass for literally everyone in the competition, witch caused him to get voted off decently early (dispite being a fan favorite, and by fan favorite I mean just me) he eventually learned to take things more seriously and how to help people with the help of his partner in crime (and boyfriend via season 4) Thread. He competed in seasons 2, 4, and 5.

Thread is quite the tough guy, dispite this he still has a soft spot for people like Soft Bullet. He's also the straight man to his chaos. He's quite the great teacher and does a great job getting a message through in a good way. He later realizes this comes into play when he wants to ask Soft Bullet out. He's also the boyfriend of Soft Bullet (via season 4) and went on to win the season. He competed in seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5.

I CAME UP WITH ALL OF THIS WHEN I WAS NINE WHAT THE FRICK