next door neighbor//Quackbur

Magsimula sa umpisa

G: wait actually?!

Q: yes! It's for next week!

G: omg, those are expensive. How'd you get them?!

Q: I think someone from the group gave me them

G: what! What was there name?!

Q: Wilbur

G: THE LEADER OF THE BAND?!

Q: I guess yeah

G: how?!

Q: he live beside me, he was playing loud music so I asked him to turn it down and he complimented me and said he'll make it up to me by getting me and you tickets!

G: Holy sh!t! YOU LIVE BESIDE HIM?!

Q: Yeah, he's coming tomorrow morning to give me the tickets!

G: OMG! IM COMING OVER THE MORNING!

Q: Okay!

G:. Goodnight!

Q: goodnight!

I closed my phone and fell asleep immediately.

------

Someone was banging on my door. I woke up, terrified. I rushed out of bed and ran to the door. "Let me in! I want to see him!" Yelled my brother, George.

Thank god it was just him. I let him in and he looked around. "He's not here yet" I said. "Aw man" he said. "Tell me everything!" He yelled.

He sat down on my couch like it was his, but I didn't mind. I told him the entire story. "Omg, he so likes you!" He said. "Oh come on, it was probably just to make me feel better or something" I replied.

Then knocking was heard. My brother rushed to the door and opened it. it was indeed the person he was looking for. "OMG ITS REALLY HIM!!" He screamed out excitedly. "I'm assuming you're his brother" Wil said, smiling.

"OMG YES!" he said. After George was done fangirling over him he came in.

He sat on my small couch and my brother sat beside me making me in the middle. He kept sort of pushing closer to him, I knew what he wanted to do.

"So, about yesterday.. I'm very sorry!" He said. "It's okay, I slept well" I said. He smiled and showed me the tickets. "Here, it has your name on it" he said.

He showed me the ticket and George looked ecstatic. He gave them to us and explained they were front row tickets and left.

"Oh my god! I just met the actual!- AHHHH" He screamed of happiness. "Yeah yeah, just take your ticket and leave. Pick me up for the concert!" I said. He nodded and left.

I was trying to go back to sleep after I had been rudely interrupted by my brother. When he texted me.

Piece of sh!t♥️

G: OMG GO CHECK WIL'S LIVE

Q: okay, okay!