Chapter One: The Shot

It was an October Friday night and me and the boys decided to visit the club. That night I was sitting at the bar playing my acoustic guitar while the boys were sitting at the table, talking and drinking.

Everything was going good, until some guy came up to me and started speaking to me.

" 'Sup, baby girl." He said.

"Uhm, hi..." I akwardly responded. I didn't think anything of it. Maybe he just wanted to be friends...?

"So," he continued as he came closer to me, now standing in between my legs, "you're Ray McKagan, right?"

Now was the right time for me to start feeling uncomfortable, as he was getting closer, I could smell alcohol from his breath.

"Duff's younger sister? Yeah, that's me." I tried to remain calm. But then he inched even closer.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he offered, his hand now resting on my thigh, squeezing it.

"U-uhm..." I struggled. I also noticed that my hands started shaking. Fuck, I thought to myself.

"No need to be afraid of me~" he whispered, our foreheads now touching, his hand still on my thigh.

Slash's POV.:

"Uhm, Duff? You might wanna look at this..." I said, as I looked over to the chair where Ray was sitting with some random dude being VERY close to her.

"Not now, Slash, I'm having a rather important conversation right now." Duff respondent really annoyed and he returned to talking back with Axl.

"But it's your sister, damnit !" I said, loud enough for Izzy to jump.

"What?" Duff looked at me with a confused look.

Now I was feeling really annoyed so I stood up, and turned Duff's head in Ray's direction. "See?"

"I don't fucking think so." Duff got pissed, stood up and started walking over to Ray.

Ray's POV.:

I was feeling really nervous and uncomfortable, but then I noticed my older brother walking to me. That just gave me confidence and before he could reach me, I punched that guy in the face hard enough for his nose to start bleeding. I heard him sob as he backed away from my seat.

"You little bitch." He said and he ran out the door.

"Ray, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Duff asked, running over to me.

"Yeah, I think so. I just need a minute." I responded, still shaking a bit and processing what just happened. Shit, I never punched anyone that hard. I thought to myself. But then again I was kind of proud I was able to deal with it by myself.

"Okay." Duff nodded, not leaving his spot.

"Uhm, I ment alone..." I looked at him, wanting to be alone for a bit and process everything.

"All right." Duff sighed. "But if something like that happens don't even hesitate to call me."

"Yeah, yeah." I quickly added and waited for him to leave. Then I turned to the bartender and asked for two shots of Vodka. I don't drink a lot as I don't like the taste of alcohol, but I needed some right now. When I got them I quickly drank both, when I noticed Slash looking over at me.

Slash's POV.:

I couldn't belive what I was seeing. THAT Ray McKagan. DUFF'S younger sister, was drinking. So I just sat there, staring at her, wide-eyed.

"SHE'S DRINKING?" I spoke my thought out-loud. That resulted in the whole table to look at her, everyone just as suprised as I was.

Ray's POV.:

I was about to take my first shot when I heard someone running over, I looked in the direction where the noise was comming from. I quickly recognized the blonde-haired boy. It was Steven.

"Ray !" he smiled at me, taking the glass out of my hand before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Heyo Popcorn." I giggled and hugged him back.

When I first met the guys, it was quite akward. However, not with Steven, we are best friends and we got along instantly. Sure, some time later I grew close to the other guys as well, but it felt different with Steven. I just always knew he was there for me and I appriciated that a lot. We just always wanted to be around eachother.

"I think you had enough, how about we go to the guys and go home? We were all getting kinda tired anyway." He offered.

"Sure, I feel like I am gonna fall asleep soon as well." I laughed.

Steven then offered me his hand and I took it and then we began walking back to the guys.

"You did well back there." Axl complimented.

"Thank you." I added before taking the beer bottle out of his hand.

"What are you doing?" Axl questioned, crearly confused.

"Nothing." I responded and drank what was his beer bottle.

"Hey ! I was gonna drink that !" Axl laughed.

"Oh, you were?" I laughed as well.

Beside the thing that happened tonight, I had fun. We all talked and after about an hour we all decided to head home.