Chapter Five: Stop Acting

Duff's POV:

It was 10 AM, Sunday morning. Axl, Slash and Izzy were over. We sat there, talking about new songs, but then something suddenly hit me. Ray was usually up at this time and she never slept in. I didn't realize how deep in thought I was until Slash waved his hand infront of my eyes.

"Dude, are you listening?" Slash asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry." I replied.

"Are you okay?" Izzy questioned.

"Uhm, yeah, just thinking." I said.

"What are you thinking about?" Slash looked at me, concerned.

I sighed. "It's Ray. She never sleeps in, I dunno what she's doing, I should prolly go check on her." I said and made my way up the stairs to her room.

I gently knocked on the door, letting her know I was coming in and went into her room.

"Good morning, are you okay?" I asked softly and sat on the floor infront of her.

"Not really…" She mumbled.

"Come here." I spoke as I gently pulled her into a hug. "Do you maybe wanna come downstairs and have some food? I made you breakfast, you are free to come back upstairs once you eat up."

"Okay." she said as she stood up from the floor.

"That's my sister." I stated proudly and walked downstairs with her.

Wait, when did Steven manage to get here?

Oh shit.

Ray's POV:

I walked into the living room and greeted everyone, I wasn't feeling it since what happened yesterday.

"Hey, sweetheart !" I heard a familiar voice call.

I looked up and saw Steven walking over to me, opening his arms for a hug.

I wasn't having that, I just went past him and made my way to the kitchen.

Axl's POV:

"What-" Steven stood there, confused.

"Seriously?" Duff asked him, sounding pissed.

"Motherfucker…" Izzy mumbled.

"What? I seriously don't know what's going on." Steven said, even more confused.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!" Duff slammed the table, making everyone jump.

"I don't think I've done anything wrong." Steven spoke calmly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU DITCHED MY SISTER FOR SOME RANDOM GIRL AND WENT TO YOUR FAVOURITE SPOT?" Duff started yelling.

"Oh…" Steven suddenly realized.

"AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I suddenly heard Ray cry, I stood up from the table and ran over to the kitchen.

I saw her there, sitting on the floor, crying and shaking.

"Ray…" I spoke softly, sitting infront of her.

"What…" she asked, sobbing.

I didn't even continue to speak, I knew she heard everything and that was enough to put her in this state. I gently hugged her and rubbed her back, I didn't wanna force her to talk, I just wanted to be there for her.

"It will okay." I spoke trying to comfort her.

"It doesn't look like it." she sobbed.

"I know it will be, until then, we are here." I smiled softly.

Suddenly she pulled away "Look, Ax, I do not want to be reminded of what happened right now," she spoke as she stood up. "my brother yelling is already enough." She sprinted up the stairs, I could hear Duff yelling still, I went to the living room.

"ALRIGHT, SHUT THE FUCK UP !" I yelled.

"NO, HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE DID." Duff yelled back.

"Didn't you see her?! She was shaking and crying ! Let the girl have some peace, please." I calmed down.

"Oh, shit…" Duff stressed out.

Then I decided I had enough of Steven.

"Hey." I spoke, turning to Steven.

"What?" he asked.

"Who was that girl you were with?" I questioned.

"Nobody, just this hot chick." he smiled.

"Mhm." I said.

And then I slapped him across the face.

I grabbed him by the shirt. "We are sorting this out later." I let him go.

I am not gonna let him hurt Ray.