Chapter Nine: November Rain

I woke up, feeling someone's arms around me. I waited for my eyes to adjust and then I realized I fell asleep with Axl next to me. I just layed there as I didn't want to wake him up, well that was until I felt him shift and saw him open his eyes, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning." he whispered.

"Morning." I whispered and smiled back.

"I got an idea hold on." he whispered again as he carefully stood up and. I just sat up, confused and quiet, waiting for what he's gonna do.

Suddenly, Axl was standing in the middle of the living room. It was weird as everyone else was still sleeping and we were the first ones to wake up. Maybe he came up with some way to wake them up, I thought to myself. And then he started singing.

"Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
IN THE COLD NOVEMBER RAIN." he sang loud enough for everyone to yelp and wake up.

I burst out laughing, and then I remembered it was the 1st of November. That was honestly really smart of him.

"YOU IDIOT !" Slash yelled as he threw a pillow in his face.

"Ow ! No, not my beautiful face !" Axl fake cried.

I was still sitting there, laughing.

"Ray, that ain't funny !" Duff complained.

"It is tho." I giggled.

After a good minute I was done laughing, then I felt my stomach hurt. It wasn't that kind of pain you get when you laugh too much, pretty sure it was from all that Coke I had yesterday.

"Does your stomach hurt from all that Coke you had yesterday?" Izzy check up on me.

"Oh, uh, it still does." I replied.

"Damn, well, if it gets worst you go ahead and tell me, I got some painkillers." Axl said.

"Just be sure not to give her drugs." Duff spoke.

"Oh my God, no ! What kind of person do you think I am?" Axl cried out. Then everyone glared at him.

"I'm gonna check those painkillers before you take them, just to be safe." Duff said.

I just nodded and sat up. "So, how did everyone sleep?" I wondered.

"Amazing actually, until this dumbass decide to wake us up !" Sonia spoke as she hit Axl with a pillow.

"OW ! Okay !" he said.

"What do we do now?" Slash asked.

"There's nothing planned really. What do you all wanna do?" Axl questioned.

"Let's play Thruth or Dare." Sonia replied.

"Okay, that's fine." Axl said as he sat back next to me, puting his arm around my shoulder and placing my head on his shoulder.

We were playing for 30 minutes, and let's just say it was an interesting game. I didn't answer or do the dares most of the time because I wasn't feeling too good. Then my stomach hurt so bad I squealed.

"Ow !" I cried as I put a hand on my stomach.

"Hey, woah, that didn't sound too well. Do you want a painkiller?" Axl offered.

"Yes, please." I replied.

"Okay, wait here." Axl said as he got up to get me the painkillers.

Once he returned I took them.

"Maybe you should lay down." Duff suggested.

"Yeah, okay." I spoke.

Axl gently helped me to lay down and he placed my head on his thigh. After that he gently started rubbing my back. The others decided I shouldn't play anymore and should get some rest instead. I just layed there for another half an hour but I felt like it was getting worse so I decided that it was best to me to go home.

"Hey, guys, I think I might go home." I said as I sat up.

"Awh, okay." Slash said with a sad face.

"Let me drive you home, come on." Duff offered as he stood up.

"No, that's fine, you stay here, I can walk." I spoke, finally standing up.

"You sure?" Duff questioned.

"Yeah, yeah." I said as I headed out the door.

"Call me once you get home !" Duff called.

"I will !" I yelled back. And start walking home.

I was walking and about midway it started to heavily rain. I had no strenght to run, so I just kept walking. Yes, I did feel cold, but my stomach didn't allow me to run and I also didn't want to turn back.

Axl's POV:

We were all sitting in the living room, chilling and talking. I looked out of the window and noticed that it started raining. And then I remember Ray was probably still out there. I shot up and ran to the door.

"Axl, where are you going?!" Slash yelled.

"None of your business !" I yelled back. I grabbed two umbrellas and ran out the door. I didn't mean to be mean to Slash, but I didn't want them to know.

I began running because Ray's stomach hurting was already too much and I didn't need her to get sick as well. After a while I finaly caught up to her.

Ray's POV:

"Ray !" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned to look and I saw Axl.

"Ax ! What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Here, take this." he handed me an umbrella. "I had to come because I didn't want you to get sick. Now come on I'm gonna walk you home." he said.

I didn't want to say no, so I let him come home with me. After another 15 minutes we got home, both shivering and soaking wet.

"Ax, hold on let me get you my brother's clothes." I offered as I ran up to my brother's room, stealing a shirt and pants from him. Then I quickly sprinted back downstairs and handed him the clothes. "You know where the bathroom is, go get changed."

"Okay, thank you." he said as he took the clothes from me and went to the bathroom.

I then went up the stairs to also get changed. After I did I walked back down the stairs, and apparently Axl was quicker then me because he was sitting in the living room, curled up on the sofa still shivering.

I giggled. "Hold on, Ax, let me get you a blanket." I offered as I gave the blanket to him, I also took one and sat down next to him.

The blanket aparently wasn't enough for him because as soon as I sat down he snuggled up to me.

"Okay, you big baby." I laughed as I put my arms around him.

"What? I'm just cold !" he laughed as well and relaxed into my arms.

After a while of talking we both decided it was best for us to take a nap.