Chapter 13: Weak For You

A/N: Honestly one of my fav chapters to write ;)

......................................................................................

Chapter 13: Weak For You

Sasaki Pov

"Gee, you look like you slept good." Ogasawara commented as they sat around the table waiting for the rest of their packmates to join them.

Sasaki only smiled, still dazed by the good rest he got, and the best sight he ever woke up to. Mya-chan was somehow even more adorable when he was asleep! The alpha had been the first one to awake, and the warmth beside him almost made him fall back asleep. But the sight of Miyano with his head laying against Sasaki's chest just made him stare.

His black hair was mused, fluffy and wild, and his bangs framed his face perfectly even in sleep. His dark eyelashes seemed longer and thicker, and the morning light painted a warm glow on his pale skin. Sasaki was breathless at such a beautiful sight.

Then when those eyes opened to reveal warm honey like a sunrise, Sasaki knew his heart no longer belonged to him. It was captured and held by the amazing person in his arms.

"Mmm... Sasaki?" And oh. The way Miyano breathed out his words, soft and heavy, had Sasaki feeling like he was floating and only being held down by his omega.

"Morning, Mya-chan." He didn't know how he found his voice, but he greeted him with as much love as possible.

Those hypnotic eyes blinked slowly as his mate woke up more, and Miyano did something Sasaki least expected. He raised up to kiss him.

Sasaki was already feeling breathless, but Miyano stole the rest of his air as he kissed him fully. The alpha felt weightless as his omega completely captured him in his hold. Those soft lips moved against his as sparks flew under his skin, and he clutched at Miyano's waist as the younger took the lead.

The spicy citrus scent filled him, and he whimpered as Miyano pressed firmly against him. Miyano's arms wrapped around his waist and neck. At the same time, Sasaki gasped at the closeness, and Miyano licked into his mouth.

It was hot, and Sasaki was melting as he completely folded to his omega. He moaned as Miyano licked the roof of his mouth, and the alpha grew weaker as he panted against him. There was a pleasant vibration swelling from his omega's chest, and Miyano pressed so close that he almost touched Sasaki's... morning problem.

Sasaki pulled back a little to put some distance between them. They were both panting, but Sasaki even more so. Miyano was looking at him with narrowed blue eyes that caused Sasaki's heart to beat even louder in his chest.

He wanted to bare his neck. He would let him do anything to him.

"Why'd you pull away?" Miyano pouted, and Sasaki wanted to give in so much.

"Ah, I, uh..."

Miyano's azure blue faded into familiar honey brown as his eyes widened and blinked rapidly. "I'm so sorry!"

Now it was Sasaki's turn to blink as he watched his mate change from bold to shy. "Mya-chan?"

"I just did that without thinking!" Miyano was blushing now, and Sasaki found it endearing. "Was I too forceful?"

Sasaki smiled reassuringly, reaching out to ruffle his hair. "Of course not. I enjoyed it a lot." He gave him a cheeky grin. "I had no idea you could get like that in the morning~"

Miyano's face was even redder as he responded, "I was half-asleep still! You just looked and smelled so good that my inner omega took over!"

It was the alpha's turn to blush. "Well, um, I didn't mind it. You can do anything to me, Mya-chan."