Chapter 23

After that they both rescued their family together. Anirudh and bondita made a plan and they worked as per the plan. Thakuma, sumati, tupoor, and tapoor. They rescued everyone from the cage of chandrchoor. And they also threw chandrchoor behind the cage.

Bondita met with her maa, thakuma and all others. Anirudh also take blessings with them.

"Jamaibabu aur bondita agar aap dono nahi hote to ham uss janwar ki kaid se ajaad nahi ho paate" Thakuma told. "Han jamaibabu bilkul sahi kaha thakuma ne, sirf aap dono ki vajah se hi ham log bach paaye hai" Sumati told. Both smiled and said "ye to hamara farz tha" Both said in unison.

Everyone smiled thakuma said further "Acha ab ham chalte hai, hame aagya dijiye" Both asked together. Kaka said "agar aap log chahe to yaha reh sakte hai kalindi ji, jab tak aap logo ka man kare" Kaka told.

"Arey nahi nahi jamindar babu hame jana hoga.... Vaha ka bhi saara kaam sambhalna hai" Thakuma said. Kaka and all family members nodded.

Before they leave from there bondita interrupted "rukiye thakuma" She stopped them. They stopped. Thanku maa turned and asked "Kya hua bondita?" Sumati asked. "Maa me bhi aap logo ke sath chalungi, mujhe kuch din aap logo ke sath rehna hai, me bahot bore ho gayi hu.......me aap logo ke sath kuch din rehna chahti hun" Bondita said.

Anirudh looked at her in surprised way why she wanted to go away from him suddenly. Actually it was her wish she wanted to spend some time with her family and also wanted to leave away from him due to some issue which he don't know about that but she knew very well.

"Bo.... Bondita tum kyo jana chahti ho!? Abhi to sab kuch thik hua hai" Anirudh asked in confused way. She didn't looked at him "maa Tu le chalegi na apni bondita ko apne sath!" She asked hopefully. Sumati watched her expression and said "jarur le chalungi bondita......par ek baar apne kaka sasur ji, sasur ji, jamai babu se to puch ke ki vo chahte hai tujhe khud se door bhejna!" Sumati asked with love. "B..... Bilkul bilkul nahi..... Me kyu chahuna bondita jaaye" Anirudh interrupted.

"Par maa mujhe tere sath jana hai, mujhe kuch dino tere saath rehna...... Bahot yaad kiya hai teri bondita ne tujhe" She said cutely. Anirudh watched and also confused "bondita baar baar jaane ki jid kyo kar rahi hai...... Me nahi jaane dunga" He said in mind.

"Jamai babu agar aap aagya de to me meri bacchi ko kuch dino ke liye apne sath le jaau?" Sumati asked.

Anirudh made his face normal and said "beshak aap bondita ko le jaa sakte hai..... Par vo kya hai na maa, ek bahot jaruri case aaya hai bondita ke liye jo use sirf bondita hi hal kar sakti hai.......agar aap chahe to le jaa skate hai par isse bondita ki mehnat ka kya hoga jo usne itne saalo tak ki hai" Anirudh asked dramatically that no one can observe her intentions.

Everyone thought. "Anirudh sahi keh raha hai sumati behen aur kalindi ji" Kaka said. "Hmm....hame bhi yahi lagta hai, bondita Tu apna muqadma lad le phir aa jana hamare paas, ham bhage thodi jaa rahe hai" Kalindi told in prank way.

"Par maa!!" Bondita stopped by gesturing her mother. "Tumhare kaka sasur ji aur jamai babu bilkul thik keh rahe hai, tumhe abhi yahi rukna chahiye" Sumati understand her. Bondita couldn't help her she won't go away from him anirudh chuckled at her reaction.

After that bondita's family left from there only anirudh's family leave. "Acha to anirudh ham bhi jaate hai sone.....tum aur bahut jaao aram kar lo thak gaye ho in sab me" Kaka said in concerned way. "Ji kaka" Anirudh told.

He looked towards where she was still standing being angry. "Am..... Chale bondita apne room me!" He asked noughtingly. "Mujhe apke sath kahi nahi jana.....aap jaiye apni us anishka ke paas" She said that words and puffed her cheeks.

"Anishka nahi anishika hai uska naam!" He chuckled. "Dekha apko to uska naam bhi ache se yaad hai....... Bhul gaye the ki apki bhi ek patni hai, jo bahot pyaar karti hai apse......par apko kya hai apko to us anshika se pyaar hai" She said making her face crying. "Arey please rou mat bondita......mujhe us anshika se koi lena dena nahi hai, me tumse pyar karta hu" He said to coming near her. But she crying.

Anirudh went towards her. He holds her hand and pulled her towards him making her collide upon his chest which made her surprised. He looked at her deep ocean eyes and got lost on her. He just about to kiss her she jerked him from herself.

"Kya hua! Tumhe mera paas aana acha nahi laga!" He asked innocently. "Aap mere paas mat aiye..... Use kiss kijiye jise aap pahle kar rahe the!" Bondita said to going towards her room.

She went from there Anirudh also followed her but he didn't understand what she is doing and why she is behaving like that. "Bondita hua kya hai batao to sahi?" He asked in confused way while following her like a baby boy.

She went near bed and throws pillow on him. He caught and said "bondita ye kya kar rahi ho! Lag jayegi tumhare patibabu ko" He complaint while escaping from the pillow. But she didn't listen she again throws pillow on him one by one. "Arey meri jaan batao to sahi hua kya hai! Achanak se itna gussa" He asked while placing the pillows other side.

She said "Aapko bahot pyar hai us ladki se!" She asked placing her hand upon her waist while showing her anger anirudh understood she is hell angry on him. "Me.....me.....me kisi kisi se pyaar nahi karta......me sirf tumse hi pyaar karta hu bondita shotti" He said to pinching his thoat like her.

She said in fury "Jhuth mat boliye maine khud suna tha apko us ladki se pyaar se I love you kehte huye.......aur to aur aapne use kiss bhi kiya tha, maine dekha tha" She said showing her anger while crying. "Shotti bondita maine usse aisa isliye kaha tha taaki vo mujhe sach bata sake, mera aur koi intension nahi tha use ye sab kehna...... Me tumse pyar karta hu bondita, bahot jayada karta hu" He said to cupping her face and wiping her tears. "Tum please rou mat" He said while stoking her hair aside. She sobbed.

But she was not looking in mood to forgive him. She sat upon her bed and blowing her cheeks and looking other side. Anirudh defeated seeing her like this "Bondita tum aise karogi to kaise chalega, mujhe kaise pata chalega ki tum kis baat se gussa ho" He said.

But she didn't replied and took her pillow and placed between them. "Aap mujhse baat mat kijiye.....aur koshish bhi mat karna manane ki, me nahi manungi" She said and acted like sleeping. "Baap re itna gussa" He overact but she again ignored him.

Then he stopped insisting her and also laid down near her. He laid near her but pillow didn't allow him to go near her. "Bondita hatao ise ye takiya, ham dono ke bich ki diwar bani hui hai......mujhe tumhare paas aana hai, aur ye mujhe rok rahi hai" He said cutely. She turned towards him and again turn her face other side. He kept quiet seeing her expression.

Anirudh rested his head on the rest of bed while glancing her. Slowly he placed his hand over her waist which cover by her saree. A naughty idea comes into his mind and he did it. He removed little her saree from her waist and caressing her waist sensually. Bondita shift a little that he couldn't touch her like this.

Anirudh understood her he moved a little and placed his leg over her legs. She was making a moment but he ignored. "Meri pyari patnidevi.......apke patibabu ko nind nahi aati hai apni bondita ko hugg kiya bina" He complaint.

She turned towards him and said "aapko jo karna hai kariye......lekin mujhse pareshaan mat kijiye, me bahot gussa hu apse" She complaint while turning.

"Soch lo.......Jo karna hai kar sakta hu na!" He asked sheepisly. Bondita understand what she said to him. "Apko jo karna hai khud ke sath kariye......mujhe sone dijiye" She said and sleeping in dramatically.

"Okay!!!" He said and moved towards her. "Do we celebrate our suhaagraat?" He asked kissing her cheeks.

How was the chapter? How was their cute nokjhok? What will happen next? Did you enjoy? Let me know.

(Pardon for late update 🙏 I will try to update soon🤗)