Chapter 06

Bondita entered in her som dada's room. Som didn't liked Bondita after her arrivel at his house. He also wanted to take revenge with her but he couldn't because of his dada's wife. Som finally decided to take revenge with her because everyone taking revenge then why would he not.

As he upward his eyes he found Bondita who was entering. "Apko kuch kaam tha bou.... Bondita?" He asked correcting himself. "Som dada apke paas aisi dava hai jo kisi ka sach samne laa sake? Kisi ke dil me kya hai uska pata laga sake?" She asked while lost somewhere. "But why you have need?" He asked guessing something. "Actually dada....vo vo na mujhe.....mera mtlb shashwati ka sar dard ho raha tha isliye medicine lene aayi thi!" She stammered while answering. "Agar shashwati ko dard tha to sampoorna maa ko aana chahiye tha! Tum kyo aayi?" He asked upwarding his brow. "Actually vo Ghar par nahi isliye me aayi" she answered. Then som gave a tablet to his Lil sister. Bondita left.

Bondita working in kitchen and preparing dinner for family. Someone came behind and hugged her from back. She got shivered and turned towards that person and found it was her patibabu. "Patibabu aap!" She asked in astonishment. He simply nodded "kyo! Tum kisi aur ka wait kar rahi thi!" He asked while putting his chin on her soldier and gripping her through her bare waist and kissing her collarbone. "Nahi....nahi me....me kyo kisi aur ka wait karungi" she stammered while got lost in his touch.

Anirudh slowly kissed on her cheek and said "mujhe bahut bhukh lagi hai Bondita....kya banaya hai!" He asked while digging his face more into her neck crook. "Alo...allor dam, aloo posto, son.....son....luchi aur....aur sondesh" she shivered while replying due to his sensual touch on her skin.

"Taste karaogi" he whispered in her ear while kissing her another cheek. And tightening his grip on her waist. "Aap.....aap chaliye me laati hu" she said while breathing heavily. "Me khane ki nahi iski baat kar raha hu" he said while gesturing towards Bondita's lips. Her eyes little widen in shock. "Ki.....kiss kiss chahiye apko!" She asked while raising her eye brows. He nodded like puppy. "Do na I'm waiting for your taste" he said closing his eyes. "Okay" she nodded shyly.

Then she cupped his face through her both palms and closed her eyes and moving towards his lips. She was moving more to kissing his soft thin lips.

She kissed and lost in deep. A loud loughing voice came from far "Haha haha haha haha" someone laughing badly seeing Bondita in this state. Bondita opened her eyes and found her patibabu was laughing on her. She thought "why he was loughing on her". Then she looked herself she was kissing utensil instead of anirudh. He was badly loughing on her while helding his stomach.

Bondita frowned seeing him loughing on her. He came to her and snatched the utensil while putting another side and said "sapne dekhna achi baat hai.... lekin band ankhe karke ke chalogi to thokar hi milegi ms..... sorry barrister Bondita" he taunted while smirking on her. Then left.

"Sapna jarur maine dekha hai lekin vo pura to apke sath hi hoga birristra babu" she chuckled at herself.

In between bihari came to her and said "bahurani ji apko bade Malik ne bulvaya hai" bihari told his Malik message. "Thik hai bhari babu aap chaliye me aati hu" she told. Bihari nodded then left.

Bondita went to her Kaka sasur ji room "Kaka sasur ji apne apni Bondita Bahu ko yaad kiya aur aa gayi apki Bondita Bahu" she chuckled at herself. KSJ made his face stern and said "jyada makkhan lagane ki jarurat nahi hai......ye lo" he said while forwarding something. Bondita raised her brows in shocked and asked "isme kya hai kaka sasur ji!" She asked politely. "Khud hi kholkar dekh lo" ksj said in stern way.

Bondita unwrapped the box and got shocked. "Ye sab kya hai kaka sasur ji?? Aur aap ye mujhe kyo de rahe hai" she asked getting confused. "Jyada bholapan dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai..... tumhare bholepan me anirudh aa sakta hai par ham jamindar trilochan Roy Chowdhury nahi. Hame pata hai ki tumne binoy ko thik karne ke liye kya kiya aur ye bhi jante hai ki us din mehmano ka khana rasoiyo ne nahi tumne banaya tha.......tumhare hath ke Bane khane ka swaad bhul sakte hai kya ham!" He said in stern tone.