Chapter 20

As her eyes peeped inside the home the scene made her shock from the core. She was never ever imagined in her nightmare. She shook to the core. "Nahi!! Aisa aisa nahi ho sakta" She blabbered to herself.

She watched anirudh who was hugging a girl rarely her back was visible. And gradually he cupped her both cheeks of a girl and about to kiss her Before he kissed that girl she stormed from there being hearted from the core. She never imagined in her wild dreams that her own patibabu will do it with her.

She reached the bank of the river and sat heartedly near the water "nahi nahi nahi mere patibabu aisa nahi kar sakte hai vo apni bondita ko dikha nahi de sakte hai. Vo to vo to kitna pyaar karte hai apni bondita se! Phir kyu unhone aisa kiya apni bondita ke saath? Kyo thoda mera bharosa? Kyo? Kyo patibabu?" She asked to herself crying hard in shouting way and cursing herself.

"Nahi nahi ho sakta hai ki tune galat dekha ho! Ho sakta hai vo.... Vo koi aur ho? Vo tere patibabu nahi ho sakte" She said to herself. "Me.... Me Me janti hu ache se apne birristra babu ko vo... Vo apni bondita ke alava kisi aur aurat ki taraf dekhte bhi nahi phir vo sab.... Vo sab to bahut door ki baat hai" She understand to herself.

"Par meri ankho ne jo dekha use kaise jhuthla sakta hai? Kaise vo scene meri ankho se jaa sakta hai? Agar unhe mujhse pyaar nahi tha to phir unhone shadi kyo ki bondita se? Kyo kiya pyaar ka natak? Kyo?" She asked to herself while shouting at herself.

At night anirudh again arrived late in the home. As he reached he looked the whole mension were silent. He also find his bondita but she was nowhere to be scene He said "lagta hai aaj sabhi so gaye! Bondita bhi kahi dikhayi nahi de rahi hai kaha hai vo?" He said to himself and went to his room.

He reached to his room and opened the door and found it was all dark. He switch on the light and found no one was there. "Bondita kaha gayi? Niche hall me bhi nahi thi" He said and headed near the bathroom and heard some voices from inside.

"Bondita tum andar ho?" He asked. But she didn't replied. "Bondita jaldi bahar aao, dekho me tumahare liye kuch laya hu" He said to watching a present for her. "Ise dekhkar bondita jarur khush ho jayegi" He said and went to almirah.

After some time bondita came inside the bathroom. He watched her and said "kitni der laga di bondita me kab se tumhara wait kar raha tha" He said to hiding something. But she didn't looking in good mood to reply him.

He looked her. Her face was looking like she was crying inside the bathroom and her saree also disheveled, her all hair messed up. He looked her condition and said "bondita kya hua hai tumhe? Tum thik to ho na?" He asked watching her condition.

She just nodded without uttering a single word. "Bondita tumhari tabiyat to kharab nahi hai, let me check" He said about to check her before he touched her she step backward. "Me... Me.... Me thik hu birri... Barrister babu" She answered without looking at him.

"Bondita kya hua hai tumhe? Tum aise kyo behave kar rahi ho?" He asked looking hurted. "Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai me thik hu, mujhe nind aa rahi hai, me sone jaa rahi hu" She told and went towards the bed. Before she turn anirudh held her and made her pulled towards him. "Agar tum thik ho to itni pareshaan aur upset kyo lag rahi ho" He asked placing his hand on her waist.

"Chodiye mujhe, pati.... Barrister babu maine kaha ki me thik hu jaane dijiye mujhe" She said to removing herself from his grip. Instead of loosing the grip he also tightened his grip on her.

"Kyo.... Kyo jana chahti ho tum mujhse door! Meri taraf dekhogi bhi nahi?" He asked looking her intentionally. "Nahi" She denied.

"Bondita I bought something for you" He whisper near her ear while kissing her gently. She felt goosebumps. "Muj.... Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye apse, aap... Aap chodiye mujhe kal jaldi uthna hai, court me jaruri kaam hai" She said to distracting him.