Chapter 22

Anirudh was laying on the bed completely undressed along with a girl. She also laying undressed like him. She was sleeping hugging him like that girl achieved every thing of her life. She just happy to be mine of him.

Anirudh also hugged her back without knowing that girl identity for whom he actually was. After sometime sun rays felling on him. As He opened his eyes and felt something uneasy. He made weird faces then his hands went on his forehead and as his eyes went on himself he got shocked feeling his body against someone. After that as his eyes landed on a girl who was laying near him he jerked himself in extreme shock. He rubbed his head and eyes in disbelief.

He thought to himself how can he did someone like this! How can he crossed all limits between them! How can he cheat his bondita! How can he spent a night with someone else! He came back in reality and looked himself properly.

He said to himself "ye....ye....ye kya hai sab! Me yaha aur vo bhi ek ladki ke sath! Me yaha kaise? Aur is halat me!" He asked to himself in disbelief he didn't see the place where he is actually was and extreme guilt showing in his face.

His breath got uneven as he looked that girl in such a state. He couldn't imagine in his wild dream that he can do this thing with someone else.

Only wild thoughts coming in his brain without looking the face of that girl. His words got struck in his throat. "Me....me....me to kal un logo ke paas jaa raha tha.... Phir me is halat me aur vo bhi is ladki ke sath kaise aaya? Kisne kiya ye sab?" He asked.

His body starts trembling with thoughts of that girl about his bondita. "Kya kahunga me bondita se! Kaise believe karegi vo mera! Kaise me uska samna karunga? Kaise me use batunga ki uske patibabu ne kisi aur ke saath...... Nahi!!" He screamed in guilt in which that girl's sleep got break who was covered in blanket.

He couldn't see the face of that girl because her back was facing him. He sat on the side of the bed in guilt not understanding what he did to that girl. He just downed his face between his legs in guilt.

That girl's sleep broke. She raising her arms in sleep like she was gesturing him to come. But anirudh who was sitting other side only thinking about the last night.

She turn her face to facing him. But to her surprise he was sitting opposite to her. She covered herself in blanket and sat beside him.

"Kya hua? Sab thik hai na!" That girl asked in little different way.

He didn't moved towards and got burst into anger "Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi tum kaise puch sakti ho ki sab thik hai" He asked in anger without turning her side. She laughed inside and said "Arey maine kya kiya! Jo bhi kiya apne kiya" She said normally.

He bite his lips in anger and said "Tumhe kisne kaha tha ye sab karne ke liye, ye sab karne se pahele ek baar bhi nahi socha ki me kya javab dunga apni patni ko! Kis mooh se jaunga me uske paas?" He asked in shouted way.

She controlled herself and said "koi baat nahi jo mooh hai apka vahi leke jaiye, jaisa bhi hai dekh legi apki bondita" This time she said in little different tone which made him in thought.

He turn towards that girl and got completely shocked from the core. His mouth fell open and eyes wide opened seeing her. He never imagined that what he did to that girl it was none other than his bondita. He couldn't believe himself that whom the girl sitting in front of him it was his bondita.

"Bo.....bon......bondita!" He asked in extreme shock and happy at the same time. She just nodded. "Bondita tum! Tum aur me the? me tumhare saath kaise? Aur..... aur.... Aur jo bhi hua raat me vo sab ham dono ke bich hua?" He asked in extreme astonished way.

She thought sometime and said "nahi" She answered. "What!" He again asked in surprise. "Kal raat jo bhi hua vo hamare bich nahi apki girlfriend ke bich ho raha tha, vo maine galti se aap logo ke rang me bhung daal diya.... Sorry for that" She said in apologizing way while acting.