Chapter 21

"Patibabu ladki ke sath! Ye jarur vahi ladki hogi" She said to herself and also followed him. She stood behind the corner and looked that pair. She watched them anirudh was feeding her lovingly and said "koi tumhare sath ho ya na ho me tumhare saath hamesha rahunga..... Because I love you" He said to her and kissed her cheek. It was all seen by her which made tears in her eyes.

After watching the scenario of them she entered inside the dhabha but they already went out from there. "Kaha chale gaye? Abhi yahi the" She said in tensed way and leave from there.

At mansion bondita was working in kitchen and remembering the scenario which was held sometime ago. As she chopped out the vegetable his kissing scene flashing in front if her eyes which made cut her palm which got blood in her hand. She doesn't care about it all if she cares about that it was her patibabu, her patibabu's behavior towards her. Blood was flowing carelessly from her palm.

Sampoorna watched her from far and said "bondita kya kar rahi hai tu! Kitna khoon nikal raha hai dekh" She said to concentrated on her injured palm.

"Jara si chot hai sampoorna maa.... Thik ho jayega" She said emotionlessly. Sampoorna got hint why she is upset. "Anirudh se jhagda hua hai!" She guessed it. Bondita stopped for a little. And said "jhagda ka samadhan nikala jaa sakta hai sampoorna maa, lekin us cheez ka nahi jisko sabki ankhon se door rakha jaaye" She said while focusing on her work.

Sampoorna in mind "jarur anirudh aur bondita ke bich jhagda hua hai tabhi bondita aisi baate kar rahi hai varna ye dono ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte hai.... In dono ke bich me koi galatfahami hona mushkil hi nahi naammumkin hai" Sampoorna said in mind.

"Mujhe anirudh se baat karni hogi" She said and left from there to talk with anirudh.

At 12'O clock anirudh returned home in tired look. Bondita watched him coming from the gate with holding his head due to headache she went near him and said "aap thik hai na!" She asked in tensed way.

"Me... Me thik hu bondita..... Thoda thakan feel ho raha hai, aram kar lunga to thik ho jayega" He replied. "Jyada dard ho raha hain to me daba du" She asked in concerned way. He looked her and smiled a bit. "Nahi bondita.... Thik ho jayega, tumhe takleef uthane ki koi jarurat nahi hai" He said and went to his room.

She said to herself in concerned way "Coffee bana deti hu isse patibabu ka sar dard kam ho jayega" She said and went to prepare coffee for him.

Anirudh freshened up and came with towel. He went near in dressing table. And starts wipping his wound of soldier. As he wipped his wound. He winched "ouchhh" He winched. "Dheere dheere anirudh, agar bondita ne dekh liya to pura ghar sar pe utha legi" He said to himself which giggling in his wifey antiques.

He bandaged over his soldier and covered with towel. After that as he about to buttoned his shirt bondita came with coffee.

"Patibabu" She called normally. As he listen her voice he quickly wore his shirt not to show his wounds to her. "Han... Han han bondita" He answered in hurry. Bondita watched his hurriness and asked. "Kya hua patibabu aap aise kyo hadbada gaye mere aate hi? Sab thik hai na!" She asked in suspicious way. "Sab thik hai bondita.... me kyu hadbadaunga" He faked replied.

"Aap to aisa khud ko chipa rahe hai jaise maine apki chori pakad li" She said abruptly. Anirudh looked her in suspensive and asked. "Kahi bondita ko pata to nahi chal gaya aaj mere saath kya hua? Aur mujhe ye chot kaise lagi?" He asked in mind.

"Boliye!" She asked raising her eye brows. "Tum tum kya bol rahi ho bondita... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai, chalo so jaao" He said to going on bed.

"Chori hi to pakdi gayi hai apki.... Us ladki ke sath..... Aap apni bondita ke sath aisa kaisa kar sakte hai patibabu" She asked in mind.

"Chalo bondita so jaao vaise hi bahot raat ho gayi hai" He said to sleeping her. "Aap ye coffee pi lijiye, phir so jaiye" She said while forwarding the coffee mug to him.